Chen ( Part 1 )

We just finished our wedding event and now both Chen and i went to our new house which is a little bit far from our parents...

I was unpacking my clothes that my mother and Chen's mother has pack up for me...

All i can see is lingeries nightowns and no comfortable shirt...

' Umma, wae?? ' my thought..

Then i found a nightown which is also a lingerie but this one its less revealing; it is more likely to be a gown nightowns which falls until the middle of my thigh...

Just then, Chen went out of the bathroom after taking a light shower...

" Thats look nice to you... " Chen say while back hugging me...

I then realized that he is topless, only wearing a towel around his waist...

I blush hardly as this is my first time seeing him half naked...

He chuckled a little seeing a red tint present around my cheek...

Then my phone ringing on the table...

I pick my phone up and saw the id that states ' Umma ', so i answered it...

I then put the phone between my shoulder and my ears and let both of my hands backward to unzipped my wedding dress...

I found its hard and started to struggling...

Chen realized my situation and went to help me...

Once i felt Chen's hand, i hold my phone to my ears while the other one holding my dress because the dress does not allow me to wear upper undergement.

After Chen finished, he hugged me from the back and let his chin falls on my shoulder with my hand still preventing the dress from falling...

While on the phone...

" So you're happy with the the clothes that we have pack it for you? "

" umma, thats not even a clothes, those are just bras and panties " i say as Chen is blushing after hearing that words...

" kwenchana, just wear those arraso? " my mom says...

At this time, Chen is kissing my neck while i just bit my lower lip to prevent my mom hearing anything weird...

" a-arraso... "

" oh, and one more thing " she continued as i sigh inside...

" bo? "

" well you know that your noona is pregnant right? So im hoping to you too "

" but umma, its still early... We just got married today " i say as i try to hold back my moans...

" i know but just try arraso? "

" n-nae " i say

" annyeong, saranghae "

" annyeong, saranghae " i say and immediatly hang up...

I turn facing him and he just continue kissing my neck...

I somehow manage to part him and say " Later " and ran to the bathroom to take a fresh shower.

I stepped out of my dress and took a towel and wrapped it around my body.

I went to the mirror and saw a red mark on my neck...

" urgg, Chenn " i say and step out of the bathroom...

Chen is laying on the bed with a white t-shirt and a short pants...

" Chen, look at this " i say pointing to the red mark...

He just smile as a reply and pull me to the bed with him ontop of me...