Sehun (part 1)

We went to the playground for morning exercise... Sehun and i jog along the pathway and suddenly there is a man who is riding his bicycle from the back...

The man bump to me and i fell on the ground...

At that time Sehun was shock and he help me...

I feel hurt from my arm and my waist..

The man went off from his bike and he went to me...

" Im so sorry.."

" Its okay.."

At that time,Sehun stand next to me and the man grab my hand because he saw my hand was bleeding...

I saw sehun expression and i say to the man " its okay... i can handle this".

The man once again say sorry...

when we arrived at our apartment, sehun hold my waist

" ouch ! "

" why ?" and he saw my shirt is bleeding.. and he take a little look and my waist is bleeding...

we enter to our apartment, and the member saw us hurried to our room..

as we entered our room, the member ask what happen to me and sehun explain to them...

" i can help clean the blood " chanyeol said with a happy face.

" no, youre not her husband. get out i want to help her..."

the member went out and sehun close the door... before he went to me he took the water,towel and medical aid...

he help me but i refuse..

" i can do it ."

" im youre husband and its my turn to take care of you..."

he start to clean the blood and he help to put the bandage, he was so care...

i stare at him , and suddenly he said

" am i too handsome for you to stare at me ?"

" so cheesy..."

" im sorry i make trouble at you " i say while look down

" im the one who dont take care of you and im sorry " he say...

i look at him and i say " i love you " and he say " i love you too " and he lift my chin and he kiss me and i kiss back...