Chanyeol (Part 1)

While waiting for my husband to get home, i coloured my ' Secret Garden ' colouring book...

I colour it on the bed with my front body laying against the bed surface...

A message pop out from the screen of my phone...

From Chanyeol :

" i'll be back home tonight.♥ "

To Chanyeol :

" Nae, annyeong ♡ "

I continued colouring my ' Secret Garden ' book...

After few minutes, i then felt bored so, i decide to play with my phone as i lay my back aginst the bed surface.

After few minutes playing with my phone, i didnt realize that Chanyeol went home already.

He opened the door quitely and he saw me with my phone...

He went in without i realizing it and he went to the bed and he hop on top of me...

I shocked and Chanyeol put his hand beside my head...

And now im between his both hand...

I put my phone aside and i wrapped my hand around his neck...

" I thought you were sleeping "

" I want to wait for you "

He smile to me...

He lean in and kiss me...

I broke the kiss and i went back colouring with my original position...

Chanyeol followes my position and wraps his arm around my waist.

" Im so tiredd " he say and stare at me...

" Why are you staring at me? " i ask

" nothing, you're just too pretty " he say and i giggle at his answer.

" Go take shower " i say...

" I want to take shower with you " he say as he hug me tightly and put his chin on my shoulder.

" I already take shower and im tired "

" im tired too " he say...

So i have no other choice, i jumped out from the bed , grab his hand and lead him toward the bathroom.

As we both arrived in the bathroom, i went outside and left Chanyeol alone in the bathroom...

" Take shower okay? " i say as i closed the bathroom door.

After he finish taking a shower, he went out with a towel around his waist...

I've always seem him like that so i just let him be...

After he finish dressing, he went next to me and wrapped him hand around my waist and start asking question...

" Do you want a girl or a boy? " he ask

" hmm? "

" Baby girl or boy? "

" yahh, stop asking " i say while colour my book using a markerpen...

" what if i dont? "

" Then the ink of this marker will be all over your face " i say while showing the pen marker to him..

" but if you do it, we have to take shower again TOGETHER " he replied.

i immediatly went to my book and start colouring it...

He giggle at my reaction but then he move his face closer to me and kiss my cheek...