Chen ( Part 2 )

He stare at me deeply and start to lean forward...

But i stopped him with placing my palm on his lips that made him stopped leaning and stare at me blankly...

" Later but for now " i say then peck him and made my way to the bathroom...

I was blushing madly inside the bathroom for about 2 or 3 minutes then i decide to take a shower...

Then, i wear the gown nightowns which perfectly fit to my body...

As i stepped outside, Chen just saw me with a sparkling eyes...

' wah, my wife has a sexy body ' his thought

He then went towards me placing his hands on arms...

" wae? " i ask

" well, i dont know you have a beautiful body... " he reply as i blushed at his word...

" and sexy " he say smirking...

After i heard that word, i immediatly cover my body with my arms and say " well i dont know youre a byuntae "

He chuckled and remove my arms...

" im only being a byuntae when im with you " he say and lean closer...

His lips finally touches mine... He move his hands on my waist while my hands found its way to his neck and wrapping it around.

Few moments later, i found myself laying on the bed with him on top of me...

And that night, he took away my precious treasure that i have keep before i married...