Baekhyun ( part 1 )

I was in the kitchen making brakefirst or should i say brunch meanwhile Baekhyun is still sleeping in the bedroom...

Once i finished with the cooking, i set the food on the table and decide to woke up Baekhyun...

I went to our bedroom and there he is sleeping softly...

I went to the bed and sat next to him...

I shook his shoulder softly while whispering

" oppa, ileona "

He slowly opened his eyes and look at me...

He then pull me and made me lay beside him...

" 5 more minutes " he whispers with his eyes closed and kiss my forehead...

I then made up my decision to let him sleep for another 5 minutes...

" Arra " i say and try to escape from his hand that is wrap around my body...

" ani, just stay like this for 5 minutes " he say and tighten his grip then continue to fall back to sleep...

After 5 minutes.

" Oppa, time to wake up "

He then open his eyes and smile to me...

The first thing that he say to me is " where is my morning kiss? "

I chuckled at his word...

Then i lean to his face and give him a peck on his lips...

" Ppali, the brakefirst is going to be cold " i say to him...

" mmm " he hummed as a yes and i went downstairs...

After a few minutes,Baekhyun finally went downstairs and we both start to eat the brakefirst together...

After we both finished, i wash out the dishes as Baekhyun help me to clean the table...

As we finished, we went to the livingroom and decide to watch some movie...

In the middle of the movie, i was carving for something sweet...

" Oppa, do you want to eat something sweet? " i say as i broke the silence...

" mmm " he hummed while nodding

" you " he continued

" yah " i say to him

" wae? You are sweet " he say to me and start leaning to my face...

" and you are always my dessert. always... " he say while leaning more to me and stop when our were only about 2 or 3 cm away.

He then start to lean until our lips connect and kiss me possionately with his hand wrap around my neck...

I then found his rythem and kiss him back with my hands on his shoulders...

The kiss make me forgot of what i wanted earlier...

We then broke the kiss and Baekhyun's hand then fall on my waist...

" and it seems like you already have your dessert " he say then peck my lips...