Suho ( Part 2 )

At 6:47 pm.

" Ringg...Ringg " Suho's phone ringed...

Suho answered the call...

" yeobseyo? " he say through the line and the conversation goes on...

" nae, annyeong " he say as the conversation end...

" Jagiya " he say to me as i was on my phone sitting beside him...

" hmm? " i hummed as i look at his eyes

" i have to go out because there is an urgent problem " he state...

" oh " i say a little bit dissapionted...

" Ah, yeobo... " he say

" i promise i'll make it up to you " he say as he caressed my cheek

I stay silent for a while and nodded...

He smile to me and start to lean in...

He kissed my lips for a few second and the kiss become more passionate before i broke it and say

" if you are going to kiss me more, youre going to be late " i say to him...

" ahh " he groan

But soon enough he stood up and wore his coat then made his way to the enterance door with me beside him...

" annyeong " he say

" annyeong " i say and he peck my lips but the peck become a passionate kiss...

' cinca this guy, everytime he kiss me, the kiss will become passionate... ' my mind says

I broke the kiss but Suho resufe by grabbing the back of my neck and kiss me deeply...

But luckily the door is still close and it prevent us from being seen...

I somehow managed to broke the kiss after slightly pushing away his chest from mine...

" yah " i say lightly to him...

" mian, i just cant get enough of those " he reply

I smile at his words...

" Dont wait for me if im late, arrasso? " he say slightly opening the door...

" arrasso, take care " i say to him

At 8:48pm

I was home alone so i watch some movie to wait for my eyelid becomes heavy...

But it doesnt work and i frowned a little...

Then suddenly an idea that could make me asleep is running through my mind...

I switch off the television and went to the bedroom...

I took a book of Suho's and bring it to the bed...

I start to read the book and slowly fall into a deep sleep with the book above my chest still connecting to my hand...

After few moment, Suho finally went back, he saw the livingroom is empty so he made his way to the bedroom...

He entered the bedroom and saw me sleeping softly on the bed with a book hooking with my fingers on my chest...

He went toward me and smile at my actions...

" Reading really does make her fall asleep " he say while caressing my hair...

He took the book from my hand and he saw one of my upper botton of my shirt is unbutton, so he slowly buttonning it...

I move a little due to the little interuption...

Suho smile at me and pull the cover until my chest level...

Before he headed to the bathroom, he kiss my forehead and say lightly " Goodnight "