Chapter 32

Sojin's POV
I secretly went in Suga's room with a cup of coffee.

He's writing a song for their upcoming album and its alread 12 AM. Being the"mother" I am, i'll bring him a cup of coffee.

I walked behind him and kneel down...

"Boo." I said near his ear and kissed him om the cheek.

"Aish, you surprised me." He said and I laughed.

"Mianhe (sorry), here's a cup of coffee. You've been working hard." I said.

"Thanks." He thanked and sipped.

"Can I hear it? Your song." I asked and he nodded.

I wore the headphones and listened to the song.

He also showed me the lyrics, the song wasn't done yet but it was really nice that you could listen to it everyday.

I mean you could listen to any BTS songs everyday without even trying anyway.

"Daebak (cool)! You did this by yourself?" I exclaimed.

He ruffled my hair. "Thanks, you should go to sleep. We still have the school's ball tomorrow."

"You too, i'll see you tomorrow Suga Baby." I chuckled and he kissed my cheek before I left.

-The Next Day-

When I was done wearing my gown and applying make up to ny face I went in to Suga's room.

I found him sleeping but he was already wearing his suit.

He looked so tired and sleepy though, I guess he didn't have that much sleep because of working on the song.

"Suga." I said and shook him to wake him up.

He rubbed his eyes and stood up beside me.

"Yah, if your sleepy and tired its fine if we won't go." I said looking concerned.

"No, i'm fine. You've put a lot of effort on the gown and your make up we have to go." He said but soonly yawned after.

"I'll drive." I told him and got the keys.

"Yah, Sojin-ah I could do it." He said and got the keys back.

We arrived at the venue safely and we were greeted by a bunch of cameras.

We walked on the red carpet and went in the venue.

"Is there coffee here?" Suga asked.

"Obviously not. I told you we could just stay in the dorm." I answered.

"I also told you that we'd go. I just want you to have fun Sojin. Don't worry about me too much, okay?" He saud and ruffled my hair.

We got food and sat with the other BPG and BTS members.

"You guys came later than Bomi." Krystal said.

"Well at least we're here now." I shrugged and ate.

"Yah, Suga you should eat. You didn't eat dinner yesterday." I said and he did.

After eating Suga asked me if I wanted to dance and I said yes.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"For what?" I asked.

"Because i'm really tired and sleepy today. I can't even talk to you while we're eating because my eyes really wanted to close already." He said with a frown.

"I understand. I'm actually glad because your working really hard." I responded with a grin.

"But you should also take care of yourself. You still have a lot of time to do that. And I'm not the only one that is worried i'm sure the fans too."

"Tomorrow we'll spend the whole day together, promise." He said with a smile.

-A Few Hours Later-

Suga looks extremely tired, I really think we should go home.

"Suga, let's go home." I said.

"Why? Sojin you really don-"

"Its boring anyway, let's go." I said and held his wrist to "drag" him outside.

"I'll drive. Just wear your neck pillow and sleep, okay?" I said and gave him his neck pillow.

"I could dr-"

"I'm driving and that's final." I snatched the keys and he didn't complain anymore.

"Thanks, but seriously this ain't swaeg." He said and held my hand until he drifted to sleep.

-Dorm-

I dressed up to my pajamas, Suga was already in his room. I removed my make up and jumped on my bed.

The door slowly opened I thought it was Krystal since she's my roommate but it was Suga?

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To sleep with you, obviously." He said and lay down beside me.

"What? Why? You have your own room. Yah! Min Yoongi!" I tried waking him up but he was already asleep.

I said his name over and over again but he just responded with a hug.

"Just sleep."

Good thing it was dark because my cheeks are heating up like crazy.

A few seconds later I started drifting off to sleep too.

-The Next Day-

I woke up early again to cook breakfast for the members.

Suga's still sleeping as always. I kissed his forehead first before going to the kitchen.

"What are you cooking?" Suga asked slowly wrapping his arms aroumd my waist, his chin on my shoulder.

"Food." I answered and laughed a bit.

I can't think straight with the position so I didn't get to answer him in a decent way.

You can't blame me...imagine your idol just suddenly back hugs you and greets you with their husky morning voice.

"Y-Yah, are you still sleepy?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'll go to my room first. After eating breakfast we're going somewhere." He told me and left.

"Mind telling me why Suga was in our room?" Krystal asked with a little smirk.

"I don't actually know, he just entered our room..." I answered.

After eating breakfast I told the other members that i'm going out with Suga. We don't have schedules today so their probably going somewhere with BTS too.

I saw Suga waiting outside the dorm holding his camera.

"Why did you bring your camera?" I asked.

"I'll teach you how to take a photo." He smiled.

He said its nice if you picture pretty sceneries so we went to different places.

First was on top of the Seoul Tower.

"So you hold it like this." He said and held my hands to guide me and put it near on my right eye.

He went behind me it was almost hugging me actually. His hands were on top of mine to still guide me in using his camera.

"You should half press it first and if you hear that 'ting' sound you can fully press it." He said and I followed.

"Next time do not guide me like that." I said.

He smirked. "Like this?" He asked innocently and back hugged me again and kissed my cheek.

"Aish." I mumbled.