Chapter 11

Sojin's POV
After Bomi and my class, we still had a class. And we're going to be with BTS and BPG.

"So what's our next class?" Bomi asked me.

"History, with BPG and BTS. Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I asked.

I tend to get worried often. I'm just afraid of someone getting hurt.

"No i'm fine, we could get to class now. Geez...I hate history." She said and frowned.

"Me too, especially when you need to remember a bunch of dates." I said.

We arrived at the classroom everyone was there but Krystal.

Me and Bomi sat down on our seats.

"Where's Krystal?" I asked them and we all looked at Park Jimin.

"How would I know?" He answered not looking at us.

"Well you guys went to training a while ago. She even told me that I need to accompany Bomi for her since she has practice." I told him but he's not looking at anyone of us.

"I don't know where she is." He said.

"What? But your her boy-" My sentence was cut off because he grabbed his bag and walked out of the room.

"Something happened, I feel it." Sooyoung said.

"Maybe it was just a fight." J-hope guessed.

"Are you kidding me? They fight all the time what could be different with this one?" Boram said and crossed her arms.

"You have a point, do you they br- no that's impossible." Tiffany hesitated.

"Its actually possible since Park Jimin left when Sojin was about to say 'boyfriend'." Jimin (the girl) told us.

"We'll find out later but now we need to deal with history first." Rap Monster said and sighed.

I think its not just a fight. I think its worse.

Could it be a break up?

No, even if their like that they love each other, I see it.

"Sojin? I hope your listening." The teacher said with her arms crossed.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and started listening.

I'll just talk to Krystal later.

-break time-

We arrived at the table but Krystal still isn't there.

"Did Krystal cut classes?" Tiffany asked us.

"She didn't answer my calls since after her practice." I said.

"Practice? She didn't go to practice." Kai said getting confused, we eat with the other bands already.

"I'll just go to the bathroom for a minute." Park Jimin excused and when the moment he was gone we started talking.

"There is something wrong with Park Jimin and Krystal, that's for sure." Horam said and we agreed.

"Maybe they just fought, like a serious fight." Bomi guessed.

"They fight all the time, Bomi. And if they have a serious fight they still go to school and act normal." Sooyoung explained to her.

I began spacing out thinking of what happened.

I'm getting really worried for Krystal that negative things kept entering my mind.

Then I felt someone hold my hand and when I looked up it was Suga.

"She'll be okay, and if you think someone kidnapped her don't you think she already beaten the guy up?" Suga said and chuckled.