Chapter 26

Tiffany's POV
I changed my clothes for the meeting I will be having later.

And yes, the same meeting I told Namjoon. Which was a very embarrassing experience.

I opened the door and I saw him with a smile on his face.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, since we're going on the same meeting let's just walk together." He answered and I nodded.

It was silent so I decided to bring up a topic even if I hate that topic very much.

"How's WGM?"

"Well...its fine, I guess but the ratings are a bit low." He said.

"Ah..." I answered and looked the other way so that he won't see that i'm smiling.

We entered the building and sat on our assigned seats while waiting for the meeting to start.

"Goodevening everyone." CEO Wook greeted.

We all stood up and bowed to show respect.

He explained some of the activities we'll be having like shows and stuff.

"Mr. Kim i'm afraid your program, WGM will be cut short."

"Ah really? Why?" He asked.

"I'm not sure if its offending but there are a lot of haters of your couple. They prefer you and Tiffany." He said and glanced at me.

"Its fine sir." Rap Mon replied with a smile.

-after the meeting-

I was fixing my folders and papers but Namjoon was waiting for me again.

"Are you waiting for me?" I asked.

"Obviously." He chuckled.

"You don't need to, Nickhun and I are having lunch." I told him and his face kind of darkened.

"Oh...really. I'll just see you tomorrow then." He said and left not waiting for me to say goodbye.

Weird.

I walked to the restaurant where me and Nickhun will spend our lunch at.

"Tiff, hey." He greered with a smile.

"Hi, I have a lot of things to tell you." I said.

I tell Nickhun everything, what happened and what I felt because of that. He's a great listener.

"Rap Monster's WGM will be cut short." I told him and his eyes widened.

"Jinja?! (Really) That's great! That means you have a chance." He said.

"But what if he doesn't want to be with me again Nickhun?" I said and frowned.

"Don't have negative thoughts Tiff. Why would he invite you to walk with him if he doesn't want to be with you again? And why would he wait for you even if he could just leave you there? Actions speak louder than words Tiff." He said.

"Thanks Nickhun." I thanked and he smiled.

My phone rang and the caller ID was Sojin.

"Sorry, I have to take this." I said and he nodded.

I left the restaurant first and answered Sojin's call.

Me : "Hello?"

Sojin : "TIFFAAAANYYYY!!!!"

Me : "What happened to you? You sound like Bomi who's squeeling over Jungkook."

Sojin : "Yah! Don't compare me to that fangirl. Me and Suga are back together!!!"