Chapter 15

Jin's POV
I walked quietly to Boram's room, I got a chair and sat beside her bed.

I just sat there admiring her features, memorizing her face because today might be goodbye.

Her eyes fluttered and she smiled when she saw me.

"Since when were you here?" She asked and hugged her panda stufftoy tighter.

"Just a few minutes ago." I said and rested my face on my palm while my shoulder was on her bed while looking straight at her eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that!" She rolled her eyes and hit my shoulder.

"You might get late for your flight, you should probably get ready already." I told her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face closer to hers.

"Excited for me to leave?" She pouted playfully and laughed.

"Even if your in front of me i'm already starting to miss you." I said and placed my lips gently to hers.

"Wah! You guys are too sweet i'm already starting to cringe." Someone said behind us and I saw Bomi.

"Whatever Bomi." Boram said and threw the stufftoy at Bomi's face while she was laughing.

Isn't it unfair while Bomi is laughing, Jungkook is crying.

"I'll see you in the airport." Boram said and smiled then she went to the bathroom.

She's smiling because she's trying to tell me that everything's going to be okay.

But is it?

-in the airport-

"Yah! You shouldn't skip your meals and sleep, okay?! If I heard from Bomi that you did i'll kill you!" Boram threatened and I chuckled.

"You should take care of yourself too." I answered and she smiled.

"Everything is going to be fine, don't pressure yourself." She whispered close to my ear and kissed me on the cheek quickly.

"The passengers for flight ** please get ready for boarding." The speaker announced.

"Well I guess that's are signal." Tao told Boram and she nodded sadly.

The other groups are here to bid their goodbyes to Boram and Tao.

"Bye Boram! Bye Tao!" We said and they walked away to their plane.

Boram's POV

-the plane landed-

"Boram, we're here." Tao said and shook me gently.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around we finally landed in China.

"Its good to be back." I said and looked at my surroundings.

I was trying to avoid remembering the memories here when my mom was still alive but it kept on coming back.

I wiped my tears quickly, so that Tao wouldn't notice.

"You don't have to hide it, I saw it already." He said and gave me a pat on the back awkwardly.

"Ah, I miss the food here." He said and rubbed his tummy.

I laughed at him and the car arrived.

"You ready to meet your dad?" Tao asked before opening the door of the car.

"I'm ready to end what he's doing." I said and we hopped in the car.

-after car ride-

"Your house is really big." Tao commented.