Chapter 28

Sooyoung's POV
From : Puppy Bacon
"Goodmoooorning!!! Did you dream about me? Haha! Just kidding :)"

Aish this guy. I thought and smiled.

"Yah, why are you smiling?" Jimin (the girl) asked and jumped on the bed beside me.

"Nothing." I quickly turned off my phone and she gave me a teasing look.

"Are the 4 idiot boybands okay already Tiff?" Jimin (the girl) asked.

She smiled brightly and nodded. "Glad they are again."

"Great! Let's have lunch with them later then?" I suggested and they both agreed.

"Yah! Why won't you three get ready for school already?! We might get late!" Sojin barged in our room and nagged.

We all rolled our eyes and groaned. "Yes eomma." And lazily got up and went to the available bathrooms.

After getting ready Baekhyun arrived and he told me that we'll walk to school together and I gladly agreed.

"We should change our nicknames." He suddenly said.

"Hmm...how about Baekki? Or is Hyunnie better?" I asked.

"I think Baekki's fine and i'll call you....Youngi!" He said and clapped like a littke child.

"Okay...Baekki." I said and laughed.

I can't help it the nicknames are cute.

"Sooyoung, don't hesitate to tell me you still love J-hope. And if ever he tells you why he did that then use the chance to be with him, okay? You don't have to think about me just think about yourself." He said and gave me a pat on the back.

"I'm sure, I wouldn't have a chance anyway. Maybe he really did love Junghwa from the start." I guessed and he just shook his head.

"I think there's a reason behind it. And i'm sure you'll figure it out soon or he'll tell you." He said and a few more minutes we arrived to school.

"I'll see you later Baekki!" I bid goodbye and he did the same.

Me and Baekhyun dosen't have the same classes today I passed through the hallways and a hand suddenly pulled me inside a storage room.

"Kyaaah! Yah! Let go of me! You jerk! Who are you?!" I said struggling to get out of his grip.

"Ssssh, listen to me first Sooyoung." He said and his voice looks like his pleading.

I know that voice.

Jung Hoseok.

J-hope.

I think i'm going to cry but I can't be weak in front of him.

"I told you not to talk to me remember? And now you want me to listen to you again? I'm not a fool to listen to your lies Jung Hoseok." I said and he may not see it but i'm glaring at him right now.

He opened the lights and I saw his exhausted face.

"Please, just this time Sooyoung." His voice cracked.

"Aish, fine." I agreed.

"I didn't break up with you because I still love Junghwa. I broke up with you because she forced me to." He said.

"When you left the practice room and left me and her alone she threatened me that if I don't break up with you and be with her again she'll destroy your career. And dancing, being an idol is your dream so I didn't want that to happen. S-Sooyoung, Junghwa has a wealthy family and i'm pretty sure she can do anything she wants and that's destroying your career." He said.