Chapter 3

WOW 43 READS IN 3 DAYS, WASNT EXPECTING THAT. I KNOW IT'S NOT MUCH BUT IT HAS MADE THIS MUMMA VERY HAPPY. OK GUYS IM GOING TO BE UPDATING EVERYDAY AND WILL BE WRITING SEMI LONG CHAPTERS. IM LOVING WRITING THIS LOL IT'S PRACTICALLY WRITING ITSELF LOL REMEMBER COMMENT AND VOTE AND ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE FOR CHARACTERS LET ME KNOW. ANY INPUT IS APPRECIATED XXXX

"Oh my god that was amazing Megs" I yelled at her as we walked to my car.

"I know right, I can't believe they done rebels in the sewer!" She yelled back. That's when we noticed even ody around us staring at us. I leant into her and and Megan said " I think we have gig deafness.".

"I would have to agree with that observation Megs" we started to giggle and walked to my car hand in hand.

On the way home we were talking about the gig, how my mum got cranky at my brother and the ass hat Arez.

"Megs can I ask you something" I said when we pulled up to a set of lights.

"Sure Tors, anything you like" she said smiling.

"How come you didn't spend your birthday with your family?" I asked not expecting the answer I got.

"Because my dad and brother forgot" she said close to tears " They are so caught up with rogue defence, that they forgot, that's why I asked you to come tonight." I could hear she was going to cry. "I wanted to spend it at a great gig, with my best friend whose like my sister and just a have a good time" she said as she looked out her window. I knew she was crying, so I put my hand on hers and changed the subject.

I dropped her home and told her I'd see her tomorrow at my party.

In the way home I cried cause I felt so sorry for Megs. Ever since her mother Rosalina was killed in a rogue attack six years ago. She has been left out from her father and brother. I think that's why she spends so much time at my house.

When I pulled up to my house, noticed my dad and brother were home and the ass hat was here. I walked up to the front door and walked inside calling out to my mum.

"Hey Ma, I'm home." I called to her.

"In the lounge honey child." She called back.

"Be there in a sec, just grabbing a drink" I told her.

I walked into the kitchen to see Jack, Arez and his girlfriend Melinda sitting at the table. Now everyone knew she wasn't his mate but she loved the fact she was his girlfriend and acted like she was better than everyone else. She had long blonde hair. An athletic body and bright blue eyes.

"How was it" Jack asked

"Good" I replied, still cranky at him from earlier. I went to the fridge and grabbed a can of coke.

"You went out dressed like that?" Melinda said scrunching up her nose.

"Why yes I did" I replied "You can borrow it anytime you like, although your big feet may not fit into my boots" I said smiling holding my leg up. My brother and Arez lost it laughing. I smiled at her and walked past my brother who patted me on the head. He was very tall aswell, must be a wolf thing. I walked into the lounge room to talk to my mum and dad.

"What happened in there" Mum asked.

"Oh nothing, just melinda being a cow and I put her in her place" I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Good for you baby girl" my dad was laughing "I've never liked that one, she walks around like she is going to be the next Luna" my Dad added.

My Mum laughed with us and asked how my night was.