Chapter 7

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE LAST CHAPTER :D REMEMBER VOTE AND COMMENT. I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS XXXXX

"Ma! where are you?" I called as I walked in the door.

"Yeah honey child, I'm in the kitchen." she called back.

I walked into the kitchen to see pots bubbling on the stove, a wonderful smell coming from the oven. I knew she was making cinnamon scrolls they are Meg's favourite.

"So, I have mini scrolls coming out soon. I have toffee and things going, the vegetables peeled and prepped and all that's left is putting the roast on." Ma beamed with pride.

"You are a goddess in the kitchen Ma." I said and I kissed her cheek.

"Flattery will get you everywhere honey." Mum chuckled. I grabbed the bag of decorations and started blowing up balloons.

"Do you think she will like the party MA?" I asked Mum.

"Of course honey child, she will be happy to be spending time and celebrating her for a change." Mum said stirring a pot.

"Plus we all know how bad Micheal and David have been to her lately." Ma said solemnly.

" So true Ma, I wonder if Dad has spoken to him about Megs at all?" I wondered.

"You can ask your father soon honey child, hes on his way home." Ma replied.

i started putting up the birthday banners, then my phone vibrated in my back pocket.

"Does that thing ever stop honey?" Ma asked.

"Not really." I giggled. I checked my phone, it was from Megs.

*I FOUND MY MATE!!! I CAN FEEL HIM!!!* 

"OH MY GOD MA, MEG FOUND HER MATE!" I squealed.

"That's such good news, so many things to celebrate tonight." She said beaming. 

"What's extra to celebrate?" Dad asked as he walked in the back door.

"Megs has found her mate Daddy!" I exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Awwww that's just lovely for her. She deserves so much happiness that poor pup." Dad replied so lovingly. Ma and myself stared at him for quite a while until he noticed. 

"What?" Dad asked 

"Oh nothing Dear." Ma smirked at him.

"Daddy, that was so nice." i said walking up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh enough you two." Dad waved us off and we all started laughing.

"I'm going to call Megs." I told my parents, as I walked off towards my room.

"Don't be to long honey child, I need your help down here." Ma called after me.

"I won't Ma!" I called back. 

I entered my room, and sat on my bed cross legged. I started to dial Megs number when Arez mind linked me.

*Your brother needs your family NOW. I'm driving him home, we are about five minutes away my love* I heard his voice in my head and I could hear the worry in his voice. My stomach was doing somersaults and I felt numb. I knew not to question to much, it's just the way of the pack. You wait till you're told.

. *When I become the Luna that's one rule that has to go* I thought to myself.

*Now you're thinking like a Luna* Arez linked me.

*Get out of my head and get my brother here* I growled at him. I got up and ran downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and Ma and Dad were surprisingly calm.