Chapter 5

HOLY COW!! OVER 100 READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH READERS I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!!

HERE'S CHAPTER 5 AS PROMISED DAILY UPDATES!! ENJOY AND HAPPY READING XXXXXX

***************

My dad burst through the back door.

"BABY GIRL!!" He yelled rushing to with tears in his eyes and a massive smile on his face. He took me into his arms and hugged me so tight.

"I'm so proud of you my daughter" he said kissing the top of my head.

"Thanks daddy, I never thought I would be the mate of the Alpha." I said with the shock that still hadn't pasted.

"Oh Brian, our little girl is going to be a Luna." Ma said crying. She hasn't stopped since I told her.

"Ma try to stop crying before Arez gets here" I said smiling at her.

"I'll do my best" she said through a flood of tears. Each time she looked at me a new wave of tears would flow.

Just then my phone buzzed, I didn't recognise the number and opened the text.

*Now you have my number baby, I can't wait to see you in an hour, i bet you will look amazing as ever ;) Missing you. Arez xxx* an instant smile hit my face.

*Now I have your number lol. I miss you loads too, I don't think I can wait an hour haha! See you then. Tori xxxxx* I text back.

"Was that Arez?" Mum asked grinning at me.

"Yeah" I giggled.

"Dad can I ask you something?" I said to Dad.

"Sure baby girl, anything you like." He said smiling

"Why didn't Arez feel the bond before I turned seventeen?" I asked curiously.

"Well, as its believed, mates are chosen by the great wolf before we are born. I suppose the bond becomes noticeable when both parties are of age." Dad said with a serious look.

"You don't know do you dad?" I giggled.

"Hahahaha no I suppose I don't" he laughed.

"Ok I got to get ready, Arez will be here in....forty five minute! Oh my god" I said freaked out and ran upstairs to start getting ready.

I went through all the new my new clothes and picked out this stunning black dress. It was a long one sleeve dress, the sleeve was long and flowing, it had a crystal belt to go around under my boobs. I put it on. Put my hair up in a neat bun, I put in my diamond studs and put on my necklace that I got off my parents, a big black flower ring on my right hand. I put on my 6 inch stilettos that had spikes all over the heels. I picked out my black clutch that had a cute little skull as the clip. I did my eyes smokey and it made my light blue eyes look amazing, I finished it up with clear lip gloss.

I headed downstairs to my parents. When I walked in they gasped. I did a slow turn to show off my shoes.

"Oh my you look stunning!!" My mum exclaimed.

"Oh baby girl, you look divine" my dad said with glassy eyes.

"Well well well, don't you look all grown up lil sis" my brother said walking in the room.

"Why thank you brother, and is it you I have to thank for Arez getting my number?" I said smirking at him.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" he said not looking at me. We laughed and I punched his arm.

The door bell rang and my heart skipped a beat. I knew it was Arez at the door. I got up to go answer it.

"Stop right there" Ma said.