Chapter 8

THANKS FOR ALL THE READ GUYS, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE IT. HOPE YOU LIKE HOW THE STORY IS GOING SO FAR. HAPPY READING XXXX

                                         ******************************************************

"I still can't believe it Torz. We are going to be sisters!" Megs exclaimed with such excitement.

"I know Pumpkin. Finally you can stick to that snot nose Mrs Jones aswell." I said with the biggest smile on my face. We started laughing and couldn't stop. You know the church giggles as I've humans say before. We had the giggles for about twenty minutes.

"You know what would be awesome." Megs said starting to giggle again.

"What's that?" I asked wiping tears from my eyes from all the laughing.

"If Sharni got a wolf of power as a mate too. Us girls all in powerful positions." Megs said day dreaming. She had dark circles under eyes from the stress her wolf was putting on her. I felt for her because only a few days before I had gone through the same thing sort of.

"I'm going to open up Arez's and mine's mind link again and let him know you are fine. And that his mother wants my throat." I said with amusement.

*Megs is fine and your mother wants my throat because I hugged Maximus thank you for everything he done for me, like telling me to wait and not open the door, things like that.*  I mind linked Arez.

*I will talk to her now about it, I am pulling into my house now.* He replied. I felt the wave rush over me that he was close to me. I felt sick knowing that I was going to see him and face the argument we had before. The dread that fill the pit of my stomach, made me nauseous. All i wanted to do was run away but I knew that would be a bad idea. 

"What's the matter Torz?" Megs asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Arez has just pulled up out the front and I was hoping I wouldn't see him before we left." I told her feeling slightly panicked.

"Leaving?" Megs said confused "What do you mean Torz. I was told to stay here until its safe." Megs eyes filled with tears. I was worring her, I felt bad for her. I would not have wanted to in her shoes at the moment.

"I was going to take you to Jack, but I dont think I can now. I am so sorry." I started to fill up with tears myself. I could feel the nausea starting in my throat. I had worried so deeply today.

"It's ok Torz, Please don't be upset. Just worry about fixing you and asshat." Megs giggled a little a her own asshatt insult.

"I love you Megs, you know just how to cheer me up. And you are right he is an assshat." We started laughing again. We were giggling so much my cheeks and sides felt like they were going to rip apart. I stopped laughing instantly because I felt Arez outside the door. I looked at Megs with a touch of fear in my face. I could feel my eyes widen to size of dinner plates.

"What is it?" Megs asked, her voice shaking. "Should I be scared?" Her eyes filled with tears, her hands began to shake. Her hands always shook when she got scared. 

"No. It's Arez, he has come to talk to me." I whispered.

"Oh, don't worry Pumpkin, he won't hurt you, I can guarentee it." She whispered back smiling. Her fear had complete disapated, and she was focusing on me again. I suppose in a way it was good for her to do this. It kept her mind off everything that was going on. But in all seriousness how much more drama did we need.

The dreaded knock came. BANG, BANG, BANG! It made us jump six foot in to the air and shriek in shock. 

"Can I come in please."  Arez's voice sounded muffled, but there was a hint of sadness in his voice too. I looked at Megs and she nodded.