Chapter 4

OMG IM AND SO SHOCKED THAT IVE GOTTEN OVER 100 READS!!! YOU GUYS HAVE MADE ME SO PROUD OF MYSELF AND HAPPY THAT I FINALLY GOT THE GUTS TO WRITE A NOVEL FOR YOU ALL TO READ. I WASNT EXPECTING THIS MANY READS SO SOON!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH READERS!!! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, I'D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!! MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL XXXXXX

*************

It had taken me awhile to actually fall asleep last night. I think I cried half my body fluid out. I can't believe I have a mate and no idea who he is.

I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my hair and teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was quite shocked how puffy my eyes were. I looks like I've been in a punch up.

"Tori, brekky is ready." My mum mind linked me. I told her I was up and coming.

When I got downstairs. My parents and brother took one look at me and the expressions changed.

"Honey child you look terrible" Ma said worriedly.

"I didn't get much sleep" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Here, put these under your eyes to help with the dark circles." She said handing me some cold cucumber slices.

"Thanks Ma" I said feeling the coldness on my skin.

"We need to find your mate before it kills you" Ma said smiling.

"Leave the poor girl alone Tess, she's just not had enough sleep" Dad said winking at me.

She handed me my plate and I say next to my brother.

"So you cried half the night I take it?" My brother said looking at me with some concerned.

"Yeah, just a million things running through my head." I replied.

"Like what?" He asked. I have to admit, my brother is being amazing though this. We haven't seen eye to eye for a while now. But I'm liking our new found friendship.

"What if a rogue is my mate, or like I said last night, someone from another pack?" I felt the tears spring my eyes at the thought.

"That more than likely won't happen Tors" he said rubbing my back.

" I have to snap out of this low I'm in" I said shaking my head.

"That's a good start" Jack said smiling.

We ate our brekky chatting about upcoming movies and music.

I was helping Ma clean the kitchen, while I explained to her what I was so worried about.

"My dear that won't happen. I'm sure Arez would work out something before he allowed them to take you." She said smiling. "That's how it works with wolves of high ranking parents." She kissed my forehead and said. "Here take this" handing me a stack of money. "Get Megan and Sharni and go shopping, retail therapy is definitely needed" she said giggling.

"Omg that's too much Ma" I exclaimed looking at the pile of money in my hands.

"You need to look good for when you meet your mate" my mum said winking at me. Down fall of being a werewolf is you go through an insane amount of clothes. They get shredded when you shift.

I ran upstairs to text the girls.

* Hey girls, retail therapy time!!! Whose in??* I sent. Within a seconds I got

*MEEEE!!! I just got home from Megs.* from Sharni.

*Oh hells to the yeah!!* from Megs.

*Coolies!! I'll pick you up in an hour* I sent back and went to get ready.