A New Keeper

I felt a surge go through my body like I was being electrocuted. I felt something hard on my feet and saw I was standing on the cold concrete ground. I noticed I was outside but it must of still been night time because it was dark out. I could barely make out some colorful glowing lights in the distance. The place was empty and quiet. Very creepy if you asked me. I looked down and saw that I was still wearing the same batman pajamas I had worn to bed the night before but, they seemed to be glowing. Where was I? The last thing I remember was crawling into bed and falling asleep. This must be a dream. But everything seemed so real. I could even feel a slight breeze blowing. I tried to take in everything around me. But it was all very strange.

"Help!" I said but I know no one was around to hear. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a boy around the age of 14 appear out of thin air. His clothes were glowing just like mine. "Who are you and what just happened to me?" I asked him "My name is Finn and I am the leader of a group called the Kingdom Keepers. We protect Disney  by fighting the evil villains trying to destroy it called the Overtakers." He explained. "Well ok then, my name is Tiffany and I'm still not sure why I'm here. By the way where are we?" I asked him "Disney World. The Magic Kingdom to be exact. I guess Wayne didn't tell you about this part of it..." "No he didn't. The Kingdom whats? Never mind. I just want to go back home to my comfy be-" I start to say before something interrupted us.

We heard a sound in a bush about 20 feet away. "Watch out." He said getting in front of me. "All you need to do is concentrate on not letting fear over come you. If you let fear inside of  you you are vulnerable and they can attack you." Finn was telling me. That made me feel safe I thought sarcastically. How could I stay calm with a  pack of hyenas (from the lion king) slowly coming toward us ready to attack? They must of heard us talking earlier. I thought we were alone and the park was empty. I need to be careful. I could be eaten alive any minute! I thought to myself.

Another person appearing out of thin air interrupted my thoughts. This time it was a pretty girl with long blond hair and bright blue eyes. "Hi my name is Charlene! I am the cheer captain, a world famous gymnast.."It's not a good time to talk guys!" Finn said interrupting Charlene. "Oh sorry...lets go kick some hyena butt!" She exclaimed. Finn and Charlene raced over to start distracting the hyenas so I could get away safely. But, it was 4 hyenas to the 3 of us so I knew how that was gonna turn out even if Finn and Charlene did know what they were doing.

One of the hyenas escaped past Finn and Charlene and headed right toward me. Just then, it pounced on top of me before Finn and Charlene could do anything. It's claws struck into my right arm. It started gushing out blood. I cried out in pain. I tried but I couldn't get up. The thing weighed almost twice my weight and I couldn't do anything with my arms because the hyena was standing on one of them and the other one was in pain, gushing out blood. Finn and Charlene couldn't help me either since they were fighting off the 3 other hyenas. So I closed my eyes and hoped I would be ok.

I opened my eyes. It felt like it took hours. The hyena was now off of my arm and dead. But how? They both had been occupied fighting off the other hyenas. I stood up but my arm was still bleeding and it hurt really badly. I noticed that another person was now here. It was an African- American boy my age but he looked much older. "Hi. A little help here!" I said (still laying on the ground) to the new boy. "Oh! Here let me help you up he said while pulling me up carefully. Sorry, but I don't have any materials to clean the wound with. By the way, my name is Maybeck. We should probably get going so you can take care of your arm." He said  "I agree." Charlene said. "Let me call Philby now and tell him to return us ." Finn said. Right now I didn't even think about asking who Philby was I just wanted to go home, fix my arm, and stop the pain. A few minutes later I was back home laying in my bed...

Top Photo; disneytoristblog.com