The Mysterious Phone Call

The phone kept on vibrating. I didn't know what to do. I could just let it ring. Or I could answer it. It could be my mom calling from one of those pay phones. She loses her cellphone all the time.🙄 I decided to answer it thinking it may be her. I press down and slide over the screen. "Hello? It's Tiffany." I spoke into the phone. "Ah ha Tiffany. Just the person I was hoping would answer."  The mysterious person said through the phone. Definitely not my mom but, I wanted to see what they had to say. There was complete silence except for some of the people chatting while painting pottery. At first all I could hear were words coming from far in the distance. Slowly and Quietly. Then, they kept getting louder and louder. The world around me started spinning. I could feel myself falling. The only words I could make out were-I AM MALEFICENT AND YOU WILL DO WHATEVER I SAY!!!- I then felt a hard crash on the ground. My body aches but I was still able to get up off the ground a few minutes later. I limped into the bathroom which was directly across the hall. I looked in the mirror. For a split second my eyes were a bright green- they are normally dark brown. "Yes! I finally found someone stupid enough to fall into my trap!" The words coming out of my mouth but in someone else's voice. "Now I will be able to control her and listen to the Kingdom Keeper's plans!" Maleficent said. "Tiffany you will remember none of this and will never speak of this to anyone." Maleficent warned me. Just then my brain hurt like a migraine. I fought through it and walked back into the room...

Top Photo; Pinterest.com

----------------------------------------------
  Author Notes- Thanks
Breeniebaby2003 for helping me
with this idea😏😏😏😏