Back Home

The clock on my nightstand  read 4:38 am  when I landed back in my bed. I reached out to check my phone. It was 100% real! I was finally back home! I looked down and remembered my arm had been cut and was starting to swell. I had to wrap it quickly. I quietly snuck into the hall bathroom and grabbed some paper towels, pain relieving ointment, and some gauze to wrap it up in.
After I wrapped up my arm, I laid back down but I was still pretty energetic from what had just happened. Speaking of that what would I tell my parents about what had happened? They would be very worried and of course they would notice a big cut on my arm and blood on my sheets when they came in to check on me. I didn't feel like worrying about that now. I would figure it out later. I had just gone through a lot. I needed a break.

I heard my phone vibrate. I checked it and it was a text from a number I didn't know it read; Important information meet at the pottery studio tomorrow after school to discuss plans. I didn't know what important information it was and where the studio is so I figured I would text the number back in a few minutes. Who would text me at 5 am?
I laid back down to think about what just happened again. "Wow I really was in Disney World. The hyena attack really did happen because there were blood stains on my bedsheets. But why were they trying to attack me and the others in the first place? What had we done to them?" I whispered to myself. Little did I know that the question
would remain unanswered for the night. I quickly fell asleep...

Top Photo; freshome .com