What Really Happened?

After Tiffany and Charlene parted their ways to their first classes school was miserable for both of them. Neither of them could focus. Charlene was daydreaming about how handsome Maybeck was and Tiffany was thinking about what questions to ask Charlene. After they ate lunch they met each other in the library. "Hi Tiffany!" Charlene said "Hi Charlene! Let's go sit down. I have a lot of questions to ask you and you have a lot of explaining to do." I told her. They walked over to the table in the farthest corner away from the door. "To start off why was I in Disney World last night?" I asked "Well remember when you auditioned for the role as a DHI? You were chosen along with 5 other people to be tour guides. Finn, Philby, Maybeck, Willa, and I. Well, we found out the hard way that it also meant that we would start transporting to Disney World during the night. No one told any of us that when we signed up." Charlene told me. "Wow. If I knew that we would be able to travel to the parks my mom wouldn't of needed to force me to go to the audition. I would of just rather stayed home and listen to TØP in my room. She wanted me to do it because of the money. We need it badly. Ever since my parents got divorced it has been pretty hard for my mom. Especially with me starting high school and college right around the corner..." "I'm so sorry I didn't know how much this meant to you. I wanted to audition because of the money (of course) but also so that I would be able to help people. Now that we are fighting villains in the park I can help by defeating them and keeping the Disney magic alive." Charlene said "Also you can not tell anyone about the traveling in the parks at night part. It is a secret. Don't even tell your mom. If too many people know about it you could loose you role as a Kingdom Keeper." Charlene warned me. We sat in silence for a few seconds. "I have another question. Did you get some text last night about meeting at some pottery place after school?" I asked "Yes I did. It is owned by Maybeck's aunt. Finn holds meetings there when he needs to tell everyone important news. Meet me by the bike racks after school. I can show you where it is." Charlene offered. "Ok thanks!" I said. Just then the librarian came over to us. "Shouldn't you two be back in class?! Well off you go! Stop the chitchatting!" She yelled. We quickly raced out of the doors into the hallway. "Wow she is really mean." "Ikr she is the devil's great, great, great, granddaughter." I said joking "No she is more like George Washington's mom. She's so old😂." Charlene shot back. "Yassss" I agreed. We walked down the hall and got ready for our next classes. "Hurry up you two!" The teacher said. "Bye! See you after school!" "See yah!" And they parted their ways...

Top Photo; americanlibrariesmagazine.org