A Question

(2 Months Later)

*Sunshine Returns is back! I'm working on a new story right now, but in the meantime I figured I would work on rebooting this one! After all it was my first story.*

"Brian I'm home!" I call out as I walk into the loft. I can hear the shower running so I know Brian's home. I walk into the bedroom and take off my coat and shoes. The water turns off as I walk into the living room to check for messages. Brian walks out of the bedroom dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt. 

"How was class?" He asked me. I started back up at Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts. Brian figured I could go further with my art, so he technically signed me up without me knowing. I ended up going and I'm glad I did.  It's been a hard adjustment with my hand and everything, but I love it. I'm learning new techniques and new, easier, ways to do old ones that I've had trouble with since the bashing. Brian wraps his arms around me and squeezes me tight. 

"I missed you today." He whispers into my ear. I turn to face him and kiss him. 

"I missed you too." Even though we spend a lot of time together, we still only really see each other at night. He's busy with Kinetic, I'm busy with art school and the diner. Our sex life, sadly, has gone down to only 5 times a day. That's bad compared to what it used to be at. Activities other than sex you ask? We still do everything we used to, but it's "advanced" now. For example when we go to the Liberty Diner on the weekends, and Gus comes with us. He really wants us to be a family. It's been 7 years since we met and Brian has grown so much. Now he's actually trying. I love it.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Brian asks as I sit on the couch to take my shoes off. This is our life now.. We actually have choices. We're no longer going to Babylon every single night.

 "I don't know, whatever you want to do is fine." I tell him. He looks down at me and smiles. He walks towards the bedroom and says to me, 

"Get dressed, we're going someplace special." I smile back at him and go into the bedroom to get some clothes. He puts on a black button down shirt, jeans, and his black slip-on shoes. I put on my navy button down, jeans, and black converse. He grabs my coat off the hook as we walk out of the loft and into the elevator. 

"Where are we going?" I ask him as I hit the ground floor button. He lifts open the door once we arrive on the floor and says, 

"You'll see soon enough."

We get out of the building and start walking towards Liberty Avenue. I know that street pretty well so I consider guessing. Then I think, Brian would kill me if I tried to guess. So I decide to keep it to myself. The walk is long, but enjoyable. Brian holds my hand the whole way as my warmth tries to fight off the cold air. We walk past the diner, Babylon, and a couple other places we usually go. Then we walk up to what looks like an abandoned building. 

"What are we doing here?" I ask Brian. He smiles at me and opens the door. I walk in and he follows behind. In front of us is a long dark hallway only lit by a small light in the area where the hallway splits into two. He grabs my hand and leads me down the hall and we take a right into another room..

We enter a dark room... "What is this place, Brian?" He looks at me and then gets down on one knee.. "Oh my god this isn't happening", I think to myself. 

"Justin Taylor," Brian says, "From the day I first met you I knew you were the one. For years I had tried to fight love because I was scared of it. I was scared of getting hurt. Then you showed me that love is nothing to be scared about. I would do anything for you. So I'll ask you again, Justin Taylor will you marry me?" I look at him and I can feel the tears. 

"Yes, Brian, I will marry you!" I exclaim. He gets off the ground and pulls me close to him. He kisses me passionately as I run my fingers through his hair. Then the lights turn on in the room, it is a ring store, you know like in the mall. Everyone of the workers are smiling at us taking out rings. 

"What are these for?" I ask Brian. He shrugs and walks me over to the center of the room and smiles at me. He points at one of the stations, 

"They're here the whole night, pick one." He says. I smile back at him and begin the search.

Authors Note:

Hey everyone! Sunshine Returns is back! I really love this book and felt like I didn't want to end it so soon. For all you QAF fans I have a treat for you. I'm opening up a brand new Wattpad account dedicated to QAF fan fiction. I will keep Sunshine Returns on here, and may make a second QAF book on here. So stay tuned for those..

Until Next Time...

-Sam/Chappy21101