Big Man, Big Man

(Justin's P.O.V)

His blue eyes were staring at me. His breath heavy and deep. I was frozen there, unable to breathe. My hand was gripping Brian's arm as the man walked into the loft. We were silent like this for 5 minutes. The man checking out the loft staring at Brian and I, before he spoke.

"Hello Justin," said the man.

I took a deep breath before I spoke, "Father.." I muttered back to the man I used to call "Dad". I didn't looking at him at all, just seeing his face would make me fall weak to him. Brian glared at my father as her moved in closer to me. My whole body was shaking with fear that Brian pulled me tightly to his chest, attempting to calm my nerves.

"What are you doing here, Craig?" Brian scowled at my dad.

He looked me in the eye and begin to walk towards me. I winced as he placed his hand on my shoulder, Brian watching his every move extremely carefully. He stared down my father as he ruffled my hair.

"I was just in the neighborhood and I thought I would drop by and see Justin," he said with a sick smile on his face. You know, the smiles that the villain gives right before his evil plan is about to go into action. It was the smile that would scare the hell out of me. The smile turned into a fake innocent look as he asked, "Am I not allowed to see my son?" I guess that's when Brian decided he had had enough of my father's bullshit. He pushed my fathers hand off my shoulder and pulled me around so I was now in back of him.

"Not when you've cause the amount of pain to him that you have! He's spent years attempting to forget what you've done to him, and I personally think he succeeded! And now you have the audacity to walk in here and try to get back into his life like nothing ever happened? No fucking way Craig, you and your homophobic ass can go kill yourself before I will let you anywhere near Justin! Fuck off Craig, and never fucking come back!" Brian yelled at my father. I put my hand on his back rubbing light circles on it attempting to calm him down. I'd never seen him this fired up before, he was so protective of me. He was standing up for me, fighting my father, doing everything I've never expected him to do. It was this new side of Brian, this caring, loving, dare I say it "boyfriendish" side of him, that I now love.

"Brian, it's okay..." I whisper from behind him, "I can deal with it... I managed it for 18 years living with him.." Brian didn't like that, but he didn't get angry at me. Instead he pulled me into his chest and whispered into my ear,

"You didn't deserve to live like that.." He kissed me on the forehead. I was about to reply to him when my father spoke,

"I see you're getting married," my dad said, gesturing around the loft. All of our wedding stuff was out, from our magazines to the suits hanging on hooks on the walls. "Does your mother know?" He asked grimly.

"No, not yet, we're sending out our announcements tomorrow," I said to him. Why am I telling him this? He doesn't need to know this shit, it's none of his fucking business. "Why do you care? I asked him, my anger boiling up within me.

"Don't give me that tone young man, I was just asking a question," scolded my father.

Brian put his arms around me calming me down, "Again, Craig, what the hell are you doing here?" He asked my father.

My dad looked at me, "I came here to talk to you, Justin.." He said to me. I took a deep breath, a breath that I didn't want to let go.

"About what?" I asked.

"It's time you knew the truth..." He said to me. The truth about what? I asked to myself. "The truth about Chris Hobbs, and your prom.." He said. Hobbs, what did he have to do with this? I never responded, neither did Brian, prompting my father to go on. "I.. I paid Hobbs to bash Brian in the head, he was the one who I wanted to hurt," my father said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"This was a week before I found you and Brian kissing outside of fag hellhole you call a club," he said. I can believe my own father thought he could get away with that.. He wanted to hurt Brian. "However, that failed, and I decided to take the matter into my own hands when I beat him up. That wasn't good enough though as I saw you again with Brian, and I decided that you were the problem.. So, I called Chris up again, and decided to have him bash you at the prom. Looks like it didn't work though because you're still here, you faggy piece of shit.." My father muttered at the end of the story.

"YOU DID WHAT!?!?" Brian hollered at my father slapping him in the face. I was still in shock, I didn't even realize I was crying. Brian's anger immediately turned into comfort towards me. "You need to leave, NOW!" Brian yelled at my father. As he turned around I looked at his back, and saw something funny.

It was a gun.. My psycho father had a gun with him. What was it for? Why did he have it with him? All my questions were answered as he turned it on Brian. "DAD!" I screamed at him. "PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" I begged to my father. Brian was the only thing I ever wanted, if my dad shot him.. I'd grab the gun and turn it on myself. If I couldn't live with Brian, I didn't want to live at all.

"Mr. Taylor, put down the gun, we can talk about this.." Brian said to my dad, careful of his choice of words.

"You should've left my son years ago, and maybe this wouldn't have to happen.." My father said, "Goodbye Kinney.."

"NO!" I screamed pushing Brian aside. That's when my father pulled the trigger...

A/N: Hey guys! I'm loving these cliffhangers right now! So I'm thinking of making some more QAF fanfictions on this account, what do you think? Let me know in the comments, and if you think it's a good idea, give me some ideas for books I could write. I've watched the whole show at least 5 times from beginning to end, so nothing will really be a challenge for me!

Until Next Time, Keep on Reading!

-Sam/Chappy21101