~Chapter Five~

"I don't even know why I'm even asking you questions but, I totally remembered that you're the freaking Golden Ninja!! I have to know what it's like!" You two carefully go down a hill. Lloyd chuckles, "You mean, used to be the Golden Ninja." He says and you get confused. "What do you mean 'used to?' You don't have the power anymore?" "Well, it's kind of a long story." "We've been in the forest for three days now we've got plenty of time!" You said as you land on flat ground again.

"Well alright, as you know, 'The Golden Master' aka the Overlord, took over Ninjago for a bit." He starts off. "Yeah! The city was totally destroyed and we had to start over again. Luckily he didn't get to the villages yet." "Yup, he had golden power which made him strong but before the power, he was weak, basically a computer virus." "Ohh is that why we had to switch to our manual appliances!? You should have seen Jessie when almost all her tech had gone mad! She was so pissed."

"Haha well anyways, he wanted my golden power, and eventually-" "You were captured and you were stripped of your powers..." "...yeah, exactly. Which eventually made him 'The Golden Master' and sadly....resulting in Zane's death." Lloyd says sadly and you both stop walking.

You frown and put your hand on his shoulder. "He's still gone...isn't he?" You ask and he looks down and nods. "Yeah, but his memories live on." He says with a small smile. "Well you still have my condolences." "Thanks I guess." He says and you smile.

(A/n: Found this on YouTube so I figured, why not! Haha you can play it now. :D)
Just then you get a incoming call on your watch and you answer it. "OH! YOU PUT MY LIFE IN MOTION YOUR LOVE, MAKES ME WANT TO GIVE ME ALL ALL ALL OH! OH OH ALL! I'M READY SET GO READY SET GO! SO LONG I'M NOT HOLDING BACK ANYMORE! LIKE AN ENGINE READY TO EXPLO- OH OH OH! OH OH ODE I'M READY SET GO READY SET GO!" Jessie and your boyfriend Jason sing obnoxiously loud.

"CAPITAL KINGS!! GIVE ME THE GREEN LIGHT! SHOW ME THE FINISH LINE!" Jason raps. "NO MORE SPINNING IN CIRCLES, NO MORE WAISTING TIME." Jessie sings. "SO LET IT START TODAY WHERE I FLIP THE SWITCH AND SAY!" "YOUR MY LIGHT, I WON'T FIGHT, I'LL GO WHEREVER YOU SAY!" Lloyd looks at you in confusion and you facepalm. "TO THE TOP OF THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN!" "TO THE BOTTOM OF EVERY VALLEY!" "I'LL BE THE SPARK THAT TURNS INTO THE GRAND FINALE!"

"THIS LOVE IS SOMETHING EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW!" "HEARTS ARE CALLING." "NO MORE STALLING." "ITS JUST READY-" "SET GO!" Jessie finishes and then gives a high five to Jason. Then the two continue singing and you get annoyed every second. Eventually Jessie saw you glaring at them and she shushed Jason and turned off the music.

The two blushed in embarrassment and nervously smiled at you and Lloyd. "Why the heck did you call and sing that ridiculous song?!" You asked them getting pissed. "Must've pressed the wrong button! Hehe whoops." Jessie says and you roll your eyes. You looked at Lloyd and he chuckled.

"Yeah! Don't be a hater Alex! It's our favorite music group!" Your boyfriend says and Jessie nods in agreement while you roll your eyes. "Anyways, Lexi bear I missed you so much!!" Jason says and you smiled at the ginger boy and his freckles.

"Babe!!! I missed you too!" You cooed and he chuckled and blew you a kiss and you blew him one back. "I figured you both wanted to see each other! Haha so I invited Jason over!" Jessie says proudly and you smile widely. "Yup! Also here to assist Jessie at base when your father or Sensei Garmadon isn't here! Speaking of which, you're working with the golden ninja!! Lucky!! Where's Lloyd?!" Jason said excitedly and you chuckled and looked at Lloyd with a smile.

Lloyd looked at you nervously and you gestured for him to talk. Lloyd showed himself to the screen and the smiles of Jessie and Jason lit up. "It's actually just 'green ninja' again, I uh lost my golden power a month ago." Lloyd says and the two get shocked. "Yeah I know, shocking. But I'll explain later." You tell them and they nod. "So how long have you two been out there?" Jason asks but you gesture again for Lloyd to answer.