~Chapter Nine~

All their power was gone. The transaction was completed. Leiko was now the most powerful person in the whole palace!

And you had to stop it. She was going to take over Ninjago and you had to stop her from doing so.

You knew there had to be another way of getting the power out of her and back to the elemental masters. You only killed for defense and if there was a very good explanation.

"Leiko! You don't have to do all of this!" You say as you block her punch as she was using both metal and gravity to get to you.

"I'm sure as the underworld i do!! And I will NOT have YOU standing in my way!!" She says as she aims for the torso of your mech.

You fall aback but then quickly get back up. You looked around, figuring out how to end the fight.

And then you had an idea, as you fought Leiko you called up base again.

"Guys! I have an idea! I don't think I have to go and kill her!" You said to them. "What is it?" Your dad asked.

"The armor on my mech, it's the same as the her samurai right?!" "Yup! Scanned and copied!" Jason says and they all get confused.

He sighs, "We copied the design of the armor and built it onto the mech." "Guys! C'mon! Alright, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take her powers of Amber and trap it into my mech! Hopefully all the powers of the elemental masters will be in it to! Once all her power is drained, I'll destroy my mech! Giving back all the powers to the masters!" You explained with a smiled.

They all looked at you in shock. "Alex! You don't know about how much power your mech can hold! Having all the elements on you at once is dangerous! You could be corrupt!" Garmadon says.

"I should have enough time to self destruct it and jump out!" "Alex! are ya crazy mate!? I mean it could work jus' fine but that's crazy! Self destructin' your mech will destroy the place with pieces flyin' 'round!" Jessie said with her accent getting thicker and frantic.

"Hey! You always said i was a crazy girl. And hey, your accent is thickening, you're getting too hype!" You say with a chuckle and she folds her arms at you.

"Oh belt up would ye! Still don't like this idea." She says and sits back in her chair.

"I agree with everyone Alex. This is too dangerous! And with all that power! No! Out of the question." Your dad says.

"Dad, you told me long ago, only to kill if you are being threatened and if necessary. I can't kill her! She's been corrupted and I can see that. She doesn't mean any of this as much as she denies it. And she's got a family back on her island. I don't want her daughter...growing up like how I grew up. Without a mother that cares. She doesn't have to go through that. All I can think of doing is just taking away her powers and destroying them. Then I can send her back to her family. That's what she deserves. Not death." You told your father sincerely and he looks as if he is about to cry.

"Alex...you're right. And I should know better too. It's just, all my life, fighting her, I could never see what really matters. I guess, I never thought about her, I guess I thought about myself. But thanks to you. I see what you see now." He says with a smile.

"Permission to continue sir?" You ask him with a salute and a smile. "Permission granted, Samurai Z." He says with a smile and salutes back. "No...its just Alex." You smile and then hang up on them.

You then take a quick glance at Lloyd and you saw him give you a weak smile, he probably heard everything you just said.

"Alright Leiko! Time to fix this business once and for all!" You say as you position your mech in a fighting stance. "Indeed!" She says, gritting her teeth at you.

You both charge at each other in attack and just as planned she uses her powers towards you.

You take deep breathes and as she attacks you use all your element shields at once and they start to collect all the power.

"NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" She yells at you as she begins to have her powers drained. "RETURNING BACK WHAT WAS RIGHTFULLY THEIRS!" You tell her.

The inside of your mech began shaking, turning unstable. The lights inside your mech began blinking red, warning you that everyone's powers were overflowing in the mech.

Leiko drops to the ground, telling you that she was now powerless. You now had to get out of the mech fast before the power could reach you.

As you hit the self destruct button you noticed now everyone in the room was looking at you in astonishment, as your mech was shaking unstable.

"T-minus 15 seconds." Your mech said and you had to get out. You hit the eject button but it was jammed!! You were stuck inside and elemental powers were coming up to you!

You couldn't be corrupted like Leiko. You tried opening up the top but it wouldn't budge as the whole system was unstable.

"T-minus 10 seconds." It alarmed and you still were stuck inside! Your mech was about to explode into pieces and you were about to be one of the pieces!

"C'mon Alex!! C'mon! You can do it!! Get out!" You kept telling yourself. You quickly remembered you had a mini laser on your samurai watch and you pressed the button and began cutting the top open.

"T-minus 5 seconds." "Crap! C'mon!! Open up!!" The laser eventually cut open the top and you kicked it off.

"3...2...1..." You jumped out and crawled up to Lloyd's chambers and leaned against it.

You said a quiet goodbye to your mech as it exploded into pieces. You smiled widely as you saw all of the elemental masters gain strength again as their powers returned.

Leiko glared at all of you as everyone began smashing out of their chambers.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around and smiled widely as it was Lloyd, back to his old self.

He laughed as he helped you stand up and gave you a hug. You couldn't help but laugh back as you were in his warm embrace.

"What took ya so long!?" He asks you teasingly. "I had to find my way around things." You say happily.

"Was that samurai z back there? Or was it Alex?" "I think...I think it might have been Alex." He gives you a smile then let's go of you.

"YOU FOOLS! YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS! EVERYONE, ATTACK!!" Leiko yells as her army roars in a battle cry and you all get in a fighting stance. "ELEMENTAL ALLIANCE UNITE!" Lloyd yells and you all cheer and then the fighting began.

A/n: HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! WOOHOO!! 2016!! Haha day one! XD :D This is my little New Years present to all of you guys! The chapters of this book might be short sometimes, probably because writers block can take so much XD XD but yeah! Hope you all had a good New Year's Eve last night! :D Comment your resolution if you made one!
I never follow mine so I never make one XD XD Song at the top of you wanna listen to something while reading this :D this song kinda also goes into chapter 10 as well so you'll hear it there too. :)