~Chapter Eight~

Tears rolled down your face as you couldn't figure out what to do. You were a strong brave Samurai warrior, supposed to be that is. When you were along side Lloyd, you actually felt invincible. And now that Lloyd was gone, powerless by the minute, you felt different.

Maybe Lloyd was more than a partner to you. Maybe he was something more. You wiped the tears off your face and stopped crying, you had to do something now.

You dialed up base, hoping they'd call back. They did and you felt a little better. "Alex! Where's my son? Where's Lloyd?!" Garmadon asks getting worried. You explained to them everything that happened recently and everyone's faces got serious.

"Keep going with the mission okay Alex. We're still here for you." Your dad says and they nod in agreement. "I will...somehow." You say sadly. "Cheer up mate! Something big is coming your way in a couple minutes!" Jessie says with a grin and you get confused. "Yup! In 5....4....3....2....1! Look out!" Jason counts down and then all of a sudden, your cyan samurai mech comes crashing in through the wall!

You slowly get up and limp over to it. "You guys fixed it!!!" You say and hop inside, feeling more equipped. "Oh we didn't just fix it! We upgraded it too!" Jason says with a grin. "Yup! Your mech is now made of the same metal as the armor on Leiko's samurai! Now you have the same chance as they do! Not only that, It's also got an elemental shield! Made for certain elements! In case Leiko decides to attack you with the stolen power. Garmadon and your dad's idea!" Jessie says and you look at the panel in front of you and see different buttons with different symbols on them.

"Try one out Alex!" Garmadon says and you press Lloyd's element and your mech arm holds up a big green shield! "This will reflect any elemental attacks, back to the enemy! Pretty cool huh?" Your dad says and you smile and make the shield go away. "And that's not all!! It's got more missiles and rockets on that thing then the last upgrade! And not only that! We've even added speakers for some awesome entrance music! My idea!" Jason said and you chuckle and press the music note button and big speakers pop up on the shoulders of the mech.

"Thank you guys so much! I feel like I can do this by myself now!" You say feeling more confident. "Alrighty! Good luck Alex! If you need some backup just press the little red button on your watch and backup will be on your way!" Your dad said and they hung up. You put on your samurai helmet back on again and clutch the two big levers and make your mech walk.

Once you were outside of the room where Leiko was in, you played the awesome entrance music through the speakers and bursted through the wall, because doors were irrelevant right now.
(A/n: Song if ya want at the top! XD)

"GO AHEAD PUNK! MAKE MY DAY!" You yell and make your mech grab its big mech sword and swing it around. "Yay!!! You said the Samurai Z catchphrase!!" You heard Jessie say from your watch. You smile, feeling good.

"Samurai Z! I see you found your second wind! Well guess what! SO HAVE I!" Leiko says as she gets up from her throne and blasts the poison element to you. You quickly put up the poison shield to block her attack. "You call that a second wind!? Ha! Wow.." "Hey no fair! You're in a mech!!" "I'm very aware of that Leiko! Now tell me! What is your deal! And how come my father knows you so well!" "So you want to hear the villain's backstory huh! Take a seat Samurai Z! This is a tall tale!" She says and you roll your eyes and make your mech sit down, crossing its legs.

Leiko sits down back to her throne where wires are attached to it. You then realized that the wire was a tube and it was attached to the cases where the elemental masters were held! Their powers were being drained from them, and to her.