Part 7

BELLA'S P.O.V.

We arrived at the mall an the first thing Hillary an Nessie wanted to do was go clothes shopping. " MOM!! Look it's the new set of Teen Vampire clothes can I please get some of they'er new clothes, PLEASE!! " she said. I thought well she could get some stuff too sense Hill will be getting a lot of stuff so I have to let my own daughter get stuff too." Ok you can get whatever you want but only a little bit an before we leave we'll stop here again, I will go in with you now an get about 10 outfits. Then we go shopping for Hills clothes. And if there is anything you see on the way we'll get it. " I said as we walked towards the store. We walked in an first thing I saw in her hand was a white top that showed her stomach with a red scarf attached to it, with a white Sequin skirt , with white pumps , and a white hand bag. " Mom can I get this outfit please!! " It looked cute on her espeacially sense her hair was dark brown she looked cute so we bought her that an two other outfits she liked. Then we went to the Disney Store an bought Hillary a ton of stuff for her bedroom in the Princess section. We also bought her some ballgowns they used in some princess movies like, Beauty and the Beast's the dresses in that movie, Sleeping beauty's dresses, and the Little Mermaid, and that was about all the dresses from fairy tales. Next we went to a place Alice wanted called Malana World it has all the fabrics she wanted for Hillary an had the outfits she drew for us. So we bought that stuff and were going to go eat at the food market in the mall , well Nessie an Hillary were. So Hillary got Mcdonald's for lunch an Nessie got a salad. When they were done Nessie took Hillary in the sky tube thing they had for the kids had. Hillary ran up the steps with Nessie following her then me an Edward heard something from the sky tubes." HILLARY!! LET HER GO RIGHT NOW!!!! HELP!! MOM! DAD!! " we ran into the sky tubes an found some vampire pulling Hillary away from Nessie. Edward ran towards the vampire an ripped his head off an grabbed Hillary from him as he fell to the floor. " UNCEY! UNCEY! WHERE'S MO-MOMMY AND DA-DADDY?? AHHH!! " she cried as we calmed her down an took her to the family bathroom. " WHAT HAPPENED IN THE SKY TUBES REENESMEE!? " Edward demanded loudly while I cleaned off the blood tears off of Hillary's face. " DAD I DON'T KNOW I WALKED UP THE SECOND FLIGHT OF STAIRS AN SAW SOME GUY TRYING TO CLIMB OUT THE WINDOW WITH HILLARY THAT'S WHEN I STARTED YELLING FOR YOU GUYS SO JUST CHILL OUT!! YOU SHOULDVE ASKED THAT GUY WHO HE WORKS FOR AND THEN KILL HIM AND SEE WHY HE NEEDS HILL!! " so when I finished cleaning Hill off we went got the stuff she needed an got the rest of her and Nessie's clothes and left.

ALICE'S P.O.V.

" MOMMY! DADDY! " Hillary ran to me and Jazz crying I yelled at Edward. " WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED DOWN THERE AT THE MALL!? WHY IS MY BABY GIRL CRYING!! " as I felt myself calm down because of Jasper's gift which was not fair. " Ness and Hill went up into the sky tubes and some vampire tryed to take her away but I got her back. " I saw Jasper sit down on our bed an put his face in his hands. I handed her to Edward and went to comfort Jasper " Jazz she is alright nothings wrong with her. She is here with us and safe that's all that matters. I love you and so does Hillary. '' I said to him as he smiled and took Hillary from Edward and set her on our bed as she feel asleep, he put together all her stuff her closet, bed. has. shoes, toys, and her clothes. Then went to sleep with his new daughter. I went an slept on the other side of Hillary. We slept for the rest of the day, well me and Jasper went into vampire hibernation for about 4 hours and Hillary slept for 4 hours and 10 minutes. When she woke up it was time to go out to the Golden Corral and get her ready. When she woke up she was all loopy like she was drunk which made us laugh. " Mama! Dada! " she ran to us and hugged us.

and that was that part aw Alice finally has a family of her own. Will Rosalie and Emmette have their own family to and how about Edward and Bella and also maybe even Carlisle and Esme who knows- kaylanicoleholmescarrion

COMMENT!!!

BECOME A FAN!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!! BUT MOSTLY COMMENT!!!!!!!