Part 13

NESSIE'S .P.O.V.

"NESSIE CARLIE CULLEN! STAY STILL SO I CAN DO YOUR MAKE UP!" Aunt Alice screamed at me. I was to excited because today was the day I will be no longer called Cullen instead I will be called Simpson in only 1 hour exact.So I stayed still and when my make up was done I only had 15 minutes left so I ran and put my dress on and got to where I was suppose to be so I could spy on Cody in his charming tux. With his hair combed perfectly he wore my dad's tux while I wore my mom's dress, and the wedding theme was the one my mom had! So my dad grabbed my arm and the music started playing. He walked me down and I felt all stares on me, not mom, not Cody, but me. It was my turn to say my vows so with a big breath I spoke.

"From the first time we kissed to our first date. I have been madly in love with you, but now I am not madly in love with you I am deeply, and incredibly in love with you. Everytime we kiss I fall back in love with you all over again." I said and I heard 'awes' in the crowd. Then Cody looked at me nervously and said.

"Um, well I know I can't beat that, but uh well everytime I look at you I see some girl that I knew would be my wife one day and well look where you are and who you are becoming!" he said and the crowd laughed, but he continued chuckling himself. "So before I say the traditional words 'I do' i just wanna say that no matter what life throws at us no matter who comes into our life, for better or for worse, threw sickness and in health I Cody Simpson will ALWAYS love you Nessie Carlie Simpson. That being said. I do!" he said and I shock my head nodding because if I spoke I would burst into tears. This was such a important moment of my life and yet I was standing here crying, not that I didn't expect that.

Cody leaned in and pushed some hair out of my face and rested his hand on my face waiting for his cue of words. As soon as he heard the lines of 'You may kiss the bride' he didn't hesitate on kissing me. He connected our lips and like I just said everytime we kissed I feel back in love with him, I feel back in love with him. Sparks flew as we kissed, and when we broke away from our incredibly wonderful kiss everyone cheered and clapped as we walked down the walkway. Aunt Alice made me change into my party dress so my mother's dress wouldn't get ruined. I was having a great time untill I saw my mom and dad pull me aside and dragged me into a dark spot of the house I saw the wolf pack! I ran over and jumped up on Seth's back as he swirled me around, it was fun. My next victim was Paul, I crept up behind him and jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, making him fall to the ground laughing. I felt arms around my waist and when I turned to see who it was I pulled away immediately, also Seth pulled me away because the guy we knew and were staring at we hated. It was Brent, he tried pulling me towards him but Seth would not let me go at ALL.

'' WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AT MY WEDDING!?!?! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING BRENT I TOLD YOU ONCE AND I WILL TEL YOU AGAIN! I. WANT. NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. YOU!" I shouted at him but he didn't hear me because he was walking towards CODY! I started running towards him followed by Seth and Paul, when I reached Brent he wiped around with a evil grin on his face but it soon disappeared because Jacob came running at him and pulled him where no one could see them and well that was all we saw because after that Brent disappeared and so did Jake sadly. I needed to talk to Jake and say sorry because I know I was wrong he was just looking out for me and now look what has happen i lost my bestfriend. my big brother for what! For me being a stupid idiotic girl that made so many mistakes at least untill I met Cody.

CODY'S .P.O.V.

Tonight was the most wonderful night I ever had,  I just wish i could have hung out with the pack but they had to take care of some 'business' but it didn't matter as long as I was married to the love of my life Nessie. I was wondering what happen to Jacob because I haven't seen him in a while- spoke to soon. He appeared around the corner where the pack was! I started walking over but I heard Nessie scream and I stopped in my tracks. I saw Brent, Jake, Nessie and the pack al huddled in a group. I walked swiftly up to Seth and pulled him out of group he looked at me with a shocked expression.