part 4

Ok sense no one wants to leave me comments about what i should write here it goes. And im startin where i left off.

My heart stopped beating when I saw Jacob and his pack tied up in a small ball luckily no one looked hurt or injured. That got me mad so I called my dad " Hello? " " DAD! You have to get down to La push right now i'm down here in my car and I see Jacob and his pack tied up in they're human form and you need to hurry one of the vampires spot me an is walking to my car hurry dad hurry!!!!!!! " " RENESMME!"

EDWARDS P.O.V.

"Bella we need to go to La push Nessie said she sees Jacob and the others and they are tied up and one of the vampires there spotted her we need to hurry now!!!!!"  I headed to the car with Bella we got in an we were off to go save our daughter and the wolves. We arrived there in 2 minutes flat and I saw the group of vampires around something or someone then I realized my daughter was not in her car and the vampires weren't surrounding the wolves because I could see them so I told Bella " Go back to the house and get everyone here and hurry " " Ok " she said scared and worried. I got out of the car andran to the group of vampires and pushed them out of my way and i saw my daughter tied up and bleeding out of her leg. " WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER!?!? " " Nothing sir she wouldnt let us tie her up so one of us had to make her shut up by two things hahaha!! " " WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TWO THINGS !! " " Well she ran into the woods so I went after her and she ran into the cottage there so I followed and she was hiding under the covers in one of the rooms so me and her talked and we made a deal then business came along for 5 minutes then she ran back here they tied her up and on the way she cut her wrist. " " YOUR DEAD! DON'T YOU EVER DO BUSINESS WITH MY DAUGHTER EVER AGAIN!! " " Well sir she is fine so if you want we will let her go under one condition. " " What's the condition? "  " Well you have to let me take her back to the cottage so we can talk again but this time the talked can be as long as I want it ok, and if you don't agree we will kill her. "  " Ok take her to the cottage but no longer then 30 minutes deal? " Deal. Untie the beautiful girl and hand her to me. HURRY WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!! "