Life at the age 17

"  Ding Dong !!! " " I got it!! " I yelled to my mom as I was only a foot away from the door. " Hel- ahhhhh, Jacob stoppppp it! " I giggled as he threw me onto the couch, I  was kind of mad because he hasn't been around and all of a sudden he comes and throws me onto the couch. He has to explain why he hasn't been around. , " Owwwww my head hurts! " " What's wrong nessie I'm so sorry i didn't mean to hu- ahhhhh!!!! " I Threw him into the front yard when my mom said " Guys not in the house,  you guys do remember what happened the last time jacob was in the air , the tv broke. " my mom said giggling " Take it outside please kids? " my dad said kissing my mom they have been in love the same way sense I was born and it never changed weird. " Renesmme can you help alice out with your 18th birthday party please sweety? " my mom asked " Sure I guess it wouldn't hurt to help, " then I saw my mom relax. " Thank you so much ness I am still coming I just don't wanna go with Alice alone, and your dad will be coming to and maybe even Jasper. "  " Ok mom. " so I continued going out front and yelled at Jacob. " DO YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME TO MY HOUSE AND THROW ME ONTO THE COUCH AND EXSPECT EVERYTHING TO BE OK?!?! YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF AND UNTILL YOU DO GO HOME!! " " Ok Sorry Nessie I didn't know it was - "  " Jacob tell me tomarrow I have to go plan my birthday party with Alice, Jasper, my dad, and my mom. " " Ok then see ya tomarrow? "

and that was the first part I hope you enjoyed- kayla