Chapter 1: One step..

Moojah's view :
..
I've always wanted to enter a school who is very competitive with the other schools and also I like to enter this school because it's a new page for me, it's like taking a new step in that world..
...
...
...
"YAA!! WAKE UP, YOU ARE TOO LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" I heard somebody was screaming in my room.

"Waaeee~~ let me sleep more in the bathroom~" I said in a cute way.
After couple of minutes..I woke up and I saw my watch and it turns out that I am late to school more than half an hour.

"AHHHHH!!! OMMMGG..I AM SOOOOOO LATE!!....what am I gonna do now??" I screamed then I was trying to come the heck down for myself...I didn't know what to do but I wore my brown school uniform and ran to the school.

At that day..it was my first day for entering new school and I messed it up..SO of course I have to get a punishment..and yes, I got a hard one.

"Okay class, we have a new classmate here and she is going to introduce herself..what are you doing there??COME IN.." Said the teacher.

I took a deep breath and exhaled it..then I entered the class.

"Annyonghaseyo... Nice to meet you all. My name is Moojah..Lee Moojah, I hope that you can take care of me~" I said.
"Why do we have to take care of you? Are you still a child or a kid?? ARE YOU 2 YEARS OLD??!!" Someone standed up and shouted at me.

"Who is he to yell at me? WHO THE HECK IS HE?!"

"MYUNGSOO! I TOLD YOU DO NOT SHOUT OR YELL OR SCREAM WHEN WE HAVE A CLASSMATE OR A GUEST!!" The teacher yelled at the boy.
"BUT SEM--"(Sem means teacher in korean) The boy wants to continue what he wants to say but someone cutted him.
"What is this noise all for ?? And Kim Myungsoo..I'd love to see you in my office..agree??. Oh and also I'd love to see Park Chanyeol and Shin Joohyun." The principal came in and talked to the boy and then he wanted to talk to some other boys.

They followed the principal and the teacher told me to sit beside the boy who is Kim Myungsoo.

And when I sat..it feels like the world hated me just because of those stinky stares they gave it to me specially..THE GIRLS.

I went to the principal's office because I wanted to say something for him..but I couldn't get inside because I heard a really loud voice.

"AHHHHH JINJAH!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU DO NOT LET A NEW CLASSMATE ENTER TO OUR CLASS!!" Myungsoo was yelling.

"Is there a problem mister Kim ??" Said another boy.
"Chanyeol-ssi .. please do not butt in while I am talking to the principal ok ??" Said Myungsoo but with a deep voice and a deep glare.

"I think I do have the right to talk..because I am the class's president and I am your brother"

"Wait! Chanyeol is Myungsoo's brother.. but they have different surnames..that's soo weird.."

"YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE MY BROTHER..EVER" Myungsoo said for Chanyeol with a deep stare and a deep voice.
Then Myungsoo left with a pissed off face.
When Myungsoo got out of the principal room..he saw me and he knew that I was eavesdropping..SO he got mad and pulled my arm.
We went into the gym and Myungsoo locked the gym's door and it's only me and him.

So I felt really terrified and scared of what he will do to me..

"What am I gonna do?? Omma~"

"Why.."Myungsoo asked me.
"W-What doo-o you mean??" I answered but in a terrifying sound.
"Answer me..now" he said while he is looking at my eyes deep down.

"OMG what is this feeling..?!"

I started to sweat and when he got closer I tried shut my mouth and gulped my saliva which is disgusting.

"Your not gonna answer me??...Okay then I have to play with you.." he said while he was giving a fake killing smile.
He started to get closer until our noses met in the centre..SO my heart was beating really really fast.

.....
.....
SUDDENLY! !
He kissed my cheeks so hard and then I hit him.

"YAH!! ARE YOU CRAZY?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU AND WE ALREADY MEET LIKE THIS!! SHAME ON YOU KIM MYUNGSOO! !!" I yelled then tryed to escape from Myungsoo but the plan failed because I remembered that he locked the gym door.

"...K-Kim Myun-Myungsoo-ssi....can you please g-give me th-he ke-eys??.." I said while I was nervous and panicking.

"Why..why would I give you the keys..and I don't even know where are the keys..??" He said but he came to me closer and closer.

"Kim Myungsoo-ssi..please don't act like you didn't hid the keys..just give me the keys ok ??.." I said while I am gulping.

"Why are you sweaty my sweety..??..you should get some rest..but I will take care of you..you know why..??" He said while he is slowly pushing me towards the wall.

Then suddenly..I bumped the wall really hard that I actually got hit on my left side of my head..so I slowly fell off and then I felt that someone was holding me in his warm arms and I could hear my name from miles BUT suddenly.. it was so dark..

----------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story or as you call fanfiction and please support my dream and please give a lot of recommendation and comment down below ok..??
Thank you for your time'~♡♡