Chapter 26 : A weird suprise...

Moojah's view :
...
..
.

Appa called me, Woohyun oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Myungsoo oppa, Taehyung and Haejin..

I was suprised that Appa called them..i wonder why..

We came to his office together and he started to speak in a serious tone..

"Well of course, all of you will be confused with this sudden meeting..well we need you guys.."

"Hyung..who is this.." Chanyeol and Taehyung both whispered to Myungsoo..

"Uncle..please introduce yourself.." Myungsoo asked appa quietly and politely..

"Oh..hhha..I've forgotten about myself..umm..my name Nam Wooyeol I'm Woohyun and Moojah's father and owner of a business company called Nam corporation..nice to meet you all.."

"Oh my gosh..Annyonghaseyo sajangnim..Sorry I'm soo stupid that I didn't notice..my father is the CEO of the Kim Corporation..I've heard he is close to you..nice to meet you.." Taehyung was suprised and excited..

"Hha hhaa...why don't you guys introduce yourself..."

"I'm Nam Woohyun..nice to meet--"

"We know you Woohyun-ah and Moojah hhhaaa, next.." Woohyun oppa pouted..

"I'm Kim Myungsoo..of course uncle you know me.."

"Hhhaa..yes I do indeed..and you.."

"I'm Jang Haejin, my father is owner of Jang corporation and I'm Dongwoo oppa's cousin.."

"Nice to meet you young lady.."

"I'm Park Chanyeol, Myungsoo hyung's little -step- brother.."

"Hello..and you..your name.."

"I'm Kim Taehyung.."

"Ok guys..if any of you has a job..quit it please.."

"What..but most of us a idols uncle.." Myungsoo said.

"But we are in a really serious problem..we need a backup business crew who helps..in case if you are wondering that how do we do the job and we dont know anything about business..don't worry..we won't give you stressful explanation..just basics then we will get started with the work..oh and Woohyun-ah...please tell your infinite friends about it..wee really do need them..including the girls.."

"Don't worry appa.."
Woohyun hyung patted appa's shoulder..

"We will get you started after 2 weeks so be prepared..shoes, suits and ties..and be prepared for hard work and please be aware for the work.."

"Yes sajangnim!!" All of said in unison..

---------------------------
After 1 month :

Everyone is busy with appa's work..Woohyun and Myungsoo oppa's have some experience from their dad's company..and they are owner in different departments..Myungsoo oppa is the CEO of management department and Woohyun is the CEO of marketing department..

I'm Myungsoo's secretary, Haejin is Woohyun oppa's secretary, because her work at her dad's company is overload so her dad told her to go appa's company because there..appa is going to give the women workers less work..Chanyeol oppa is lecturer of management department meetings which means that if Myungsoo oppa had a meeting and he has to say a lot of arrangements and topics, Chanyeol oppa is the one who says it in front the other companies or people..Taehyung oppa..well, I say oppa because I got closer :) ..he is the lecture of marketing department meetings..same thing goes with Taehyung oppa..

Infinite oppa's are separated in both Management and Marketing departments so:..

Management : Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Sungjong.

Marketing : Sunggyu and Hoya.

------------------
Myungsoo's view :

It's hard..arranging meetings and going on a contracts..

I'm too young for this..but of course we have to sacrifice for uncle, Woohyun hyung and Moojah..

I hate seeing Moojah working so hard..it makes me feel sad about her..but she's working hard for her dad..

-------------------
Hey guys..what is up..

I'm grateful for everything..
Just saying..hha..

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in next chapter! !