Chapter 7 : Mysterious..

I just don't like it when the case becomes full of mysterious-ness ..I just..I just hate it..
-------------------------------------------------------
Moojah's view :
..
.
I woke up so early and made some sweet French toast drizzled with maple syrup and on the side some nice cup of tea..well actually I was in a coffee shop because I was to lazy to make for me some food.

While I was surfing the net with my Mac..someone stood in front of me and made a silly pose and said :
"Soo..what do you think??"

"Just move out of my sunlight..I need some vitamin c for my skin"

"Geez..even for your boyfriend so harsh..I even sent you a love letter while on the vacation..don't you appreciate my love??"

"I doo appreciate Myungiee..but it's not the time ok..SOO let me surf the net"

"Why did I even met you.."

"What did you said ??!! SAY IT ONE MORE TIME??!!!"

"Nothing darling..hhhe.."

"Pffffooooooo!! -coughs and coughs-"

"What is it ??!! What happend to you??!!"

"What is this..A NEW 18 YEAR OLD BOY JOINS THE BIG SQUAD..AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY JOINS A GROUP CALLED : EXO : WHO NAMED : PARK CHANYEOL..SOON WILL DO AN A INTERVIEW TO INSURE THAT HE WILL TRUE-LY JOIN THE GROUP WHICH IS FROM SM ENTERTAINMENT."

"WHAT ??! LET ME SEE..LET ME SEE IT ??!!"

"Oppa..Let's go to school we will be late.."

I dragged him outside of the coffee shop and there we met a paparazzi.

"Annyonghaseyo..let me introduce you to myself..my name is Soon Rehi, a young paparazzi who is very curious about your brother..as I heard the he is your step brother..is that correct??"

"Indeed"

"Tell us more about your step brother..who the heck is he to be a popstar??"

I got angry really fast and replied.

"EXCUSE ME..YOU DON'T HAVE A PLACE TO TALK ABOUT CHANYEOL-SSI OK??!!..AND FOR YOUR INFO-"

Myungsoo cutted me and said :

"Let him Moojah..he is right..who the heck is he to be..oh not only popstar Rehi-ssi but also a world star.."

"Oppa! How can you do this to your brother.."

"HE IS NOT EVEN FROM MY BLOOD NEITHER FROM MY MEAT!?!"

"WHY SO HARSH?!! I MEAN I JUST SAID THOSE WORDS DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD ON ME!! I HATE YOU!!??"

I ran away from him and went to school before the gates closes and when I almost reached to the gate someone covered my mouth and I think I fainted..but I am still curious..was it Chanyeol and his new gang or was it stranger??..
-----------------------------------------------
Myungsoo's view :
..
.
When Moojah ran away..I tried to follow her traces..but once I saw her..I..I couldn't save her...I was thinking "Am I really her boyfriend??"..I have to save her..it's now or never..

"Oppaa!!Save me..save me!!"

"Don't worry I will save you...I will come..just wait!!"

While I was waving to her..somebody hit me with a cane...and I lost her..I lost her traces..
-----------------------------------------
Someone's view :
..
.
I saw Myungsoo hyung waving at someone..but then I started to run towards him because he was in danger...I knew something is going to be in a wrong path..since ever I saw them..I felt like it's going to be a difficult mission to do..or to be activated..so I decided to help them by using one of my skills..punching..which wasn't that expensive..hhhe..what I mean is that this skill isn't a new one...but people see me as a weak person..or just a boy that have no soul inside him...Yah I quite get bullied easily..just by the look of my face..and you will understand..

"HYUNG!! LET GO OF HIM!!"

I screamed as possible as I can..and I tried to save Myungsoo hyung but then that guy..the one with the big muscles..came near from me and said.."Ohh..so you are the famous boy..KIM.."

-TO BE CONTINUED-

-------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTE :
...
..
.

Hey guys what up?!!..
I AM happy to say I am back..
Maybe some of you waited me ( which I don't think soo ) but I am so sorry if it was a long long hiatus because I was having a nice 2 weeks for my winter break..so I hope you enjoyed this chapter..and soon I will post more and more..THANK YOU !!
.
..
...
BYEBYE!!