Chapter 12 : Here I Am..Standing..

Moojah's view :
...
..
.
I was waiting Myungsoo oppa at the school's gate but I couldn't see him..so I decided to go to the classroom..

I saw Woohyun oppa and also Chanyeol oppa..but they both seem to be worried about something..

"Hyung..Where do you think he is??"

"I'm not so sure about it..I mean I saw him leaving early from the practice yesterday..he said he wants to go somewhere.."

I heard what they said..I then I left the school..

I went to the nearst playground and I couldn't find him..
Then I saw an academy that he used to go..I asked the teachers..none of them found him here..
I went to our favourite coffee shop, campsite, grocery store and even the sea..

I give up and went to my mom's home..then I saw someone was sitting there on the ground shivering from the coldness..

"Oppa!!"

"Oppa are you ok ?!!..what happend to you.."

"Where have you been..I was waiting here all the time to pick you up.."

"I-I-II...I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I moved to an apartment..with my friend Haejin.."

"Forget it.."

"Wait oppa..I said I'm sorry..please forgive me.."

I ran and back hugged him..as he turned around and hugged me really tight..

"Did you know that I was soo worried about you??..I was going to the police station to report about you.."

"It's ok..I am here..by your side..come on let's go to school.."

We went to the class and our English teacher was really mad at us..and of course he spoke English wit us..

"Why are you late Moojah and Myungsoo?? Do you know what time it is ??"

"I'm very sorry on behalf of what I did..and on behalf of Myungsoo oppa..actually we had a little accident so that's why we came late.."

"GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS..NOW!!"

--------------------
After school, Myungsoo oppa thanked me for rescuing him from the English teacher..

"Yah Myungsoo-ya..Where have you been my mate??"

"Where have you been Hyung..do you know how much I was worried about you??"

"Yes Myungsoo oppa..we were soo worried about you..you should treat Moojah for a nice meal.."

"Excuse me..who are you.."

"Oh..maybe it's our first meet and greet..hhha..Annyonghaseyo my name is Yoo Haejin.. Moojah's childhood friend :) "

"Oh Annyonghaseyo..sorry for the harsh meeting.."

"Annyah... its okay..ok how about I treat you all ?? "

All says: " YAH YAH LET'S GO !! "

"You guys go I will go to my apartment..I don't feel like eating today..go have fun.."

"No Moojah..you can't be alone..Guys you go ahead I will come later on ok.."

---------------
Myungsoo oppa walked me to the apartment..

"Soo this is your apartment..it looks so big.."

"Come inside oppa..don't stay there alone.."

"I will make you some lunch..you didn't right.."

"It's ok don't bother making it Moojah-ya..you know how to cook.."

"Yah of course I know how to cook..and besides it's going to be our first date.."

OMG..I mean I can feel that my cheeks are burning from the embarrassment and the shyness..

"Come with me.."
Myungsoo oppa pulled me towards the sink of the kitchen and washed my face so the red tomatoes (my cheeks) will go..

"There you go..now you look more better..more elegant and more beautiful than anyone.."

"Hhha..stop it.."
I was so shy that I ran to my room to change my clothes so I can start cooking..
------------------
I've finishes cooking and eating with Myungsoo oppa..and now it's time to go..

"I will see you tomorrow ok Moojah-ya ??"

"Ok oppa..see you late--"

Before I could countine you..he kissed me on my lips but just a quick one..

I had my shocking face on..

But it was a good one.. :)

----------------------------------------------------------
Heyy guys
Long time no see
I was soo busy with the second
semester..but it's really easy and also I was sick and got myself a knee injury but I am still satisfied with everything and I ask for my prayers to heal everyone from inside and out
I will update as soon as I can
I talk to you guys later
BYEBYE! ! ? ?