Chapter 2: Worst and Worst

Things just started to be more worst and worst..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Moojah's view :

"Where am i..??"

"Excuse me..are you awake??" The nurse asked me.
"Ohh yes but where am I ??" I replied then asked her in confusion face.
"This is hospital..you bumped into the wall really hard and made you sleep deep but there is a vistor, that he came with you.."

"Who is he..could it be.."

"Are you okay..I am sorry for what I did..." Myungsoo came in and gave a sincere apologise and looked sad.
Then he closed the door and again it's only me and him.

"You're not hurt right ??" He asked me with a worried face.

"I am---" but before I continued..somebody came in a hurry.

"Daughter! Where have you been and why are you laid on a bed??" My mother came in and she was worried.

"Kwenchana omma , it's nothing.." I gave her a nice smile then she sighed.

"Ohh it's a relief..who got you here??"

"I was so tried that I actually couldn't move my legs so this chingu brought me here." I pointed at Myungsoo and gave him a smile.

"Annyonghaseyo eomoni..I am sorry that your daughter got in to this, it's my fault" He talked with my mom in a sad tone and a polite way.

Then suddenly my mom hugged him..

"Komawo kid..you did a great job..thank you, without you..my daughter would be in critical illness"

"A-Ani it's okay..it's just a piece of cake.." said Myungsoo and then gave us a big smile.

"He's also handsome when he smiles..pabbo.."
I laughed.

"Waaee...why are you laughing..??" My mom asked me.

"Nothing..I just remembered something.."  I replied.

"Eomoni..from now on..I will take care of Moojah..the responsibility will be on me..so please trust on me.." Myungsoo beged my mom to take care of me.

"That's weird..he doesn't like hanging out with girls..and specially me.."

"Okay I will count on you..but please don't make my Moojah get sad while she's on her way to home ok.?? Hahaha.. I will see you soon.." My mom said yes.

When my mom left..Myungsoo got closer to me and held my hands.

"Look..from now on..I will protect you no matter what happens..and I will be your boyfriend.."

"WHAT??! BOYFRIEND..SUDDENLY??! BUT WHY??"

"Because today is the first day that I fell in love with you.."

"What did he just said.."

Then we both stared at each others eye and went in so deep..that we made a really long eye contact.

"I..I....I......I..."

"I what ??"

"I like you Lee Moojah-ssi.."

My heart beats raced up so fast that my face turned into chilly red.

He came closer and then hugged me really tight as if he doesn't wanna let go.

-----------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my story or as you call fanfiction and please support my dream and please give a lot of recommendation and comment down below ok..??
Thank you for your time'~♡♡
--------------------------------------
There will be 10 facts about the author..SO stay tuned and I hope you enjoyed it.