Chapter 24 : We're In Trap

Myungsoo's view :
...
..
.
After 1 month :

It's been a month since I saw Moojah...I can't stand how the things are happening..it's a disaster! !

I went to my manager and talked to him, so he can give me a break..i can't concentrate on my work while I think about her..

"Hyung..I want a vacation..I'm stressed out about something.."

"About Moojah..sure I can give it to you..but there are rules..I want you to have fun with her..and slowly make her remember you..but don't be too burden on her.."

"How..she remembers everyone..except me.."

"Just go to the places you have been with her..trust me..she will slowly remember the memories between you and her.."

"Thanks hyung..tell Sunggyu hyung and the others that I'm taking a break..but don't tell them why..ok hyung"

"Promise..now go and relax.."

I parked my car near the open garden and I went to take a walk there near a river and I saw couples were walking..holding hands..I remembered me when I was trying to hold Moojah's hand for the first time..gosh..hhaa..it was soo embarrassing..

As I sat at a bench..I saw Chanyeol..he came to me quickly..

"Hyung..where have you been.."

"I was taking a break..why Chanyeol-ah.."

"I want you to pick her up..because I have packed scduale"

"Ok..pick who.."

"Moojah..because she finished her class for today.."

"Ok..thanks..."

I was about to go but then Chanyeol said..

"Hyung!!..I know that you want to tell her something..regain her memories..make sure you do your job well..ok hyung??"

"Thanks dongsang-ah..I owe you one.."

I went to my car and went to the school..

I saw a women who was waiting outside..I knew that it was her..

------------------------------
Moojah's view :
...
..
.

There was a blue Hummer stopped at the school's gate and I thought Chanyeol oppa changed his car..

Then I was about to go to the car..but the car came soo fast to me..I was suprised because Chanyeol oppa always waited in front of the gate..

Someone got out of the car..and it wasn't Chanyeol oppa..

"Annyonghaseyo..let me introduce myself again..My name is Kim Myungsoo..but I'm known as L.. I'm Chanyeol's older brother..I'm here to pick you up because Chanyeol has a scduale..so please..I will escort you to your house..your older brother is waiting.."

I was shocked that he knew Chanyeol oppa and Woohyun oppa..but his name is familiar..Myungsoo..he also looks familiar..wait..I know him!!

"Wait..I'm know you.."

"Really..do you remember me.."

"Yeah..you were the stranger guy who came to me and hugged me when I was in the hospital..hha..Ohh I didn't know you from there..hhha"

----------------------
Myungsoo's view :
...
..
.

My heart tore when I heard what she said..I thought that she really knew me!!..

"Oh..yeah..that was me..hha..umm..shall we..??"

"Yeah sure.."

------------------------------
Moojah's view :
...
..
.

We got into the car..and it felt weird...it felt soo nice and warm..and for the first time in my life..it felt safe..

I started to break the awkwardness and talked..

"What do you do for living.."

"Me..umm..I'm a singer in a band called Infinite..im with your older brother Woohyun.."

"Oh really..that's amazing..but it's been a month since I saw Woohyun oppa..I really missed him soo much.."

"What do you want to eat.."

"Wait.."

Then he stopped the car in a parking..

"What.."

"You didn't ask me what is my job..??"

"I already know.."

He stared at me for a min..

"Ohh.. really...then tell me what is it..????"

"Miss Lee Moojah..an English teacher in Baekyeol elementary school..your age is 23 years old..your older brother is Nam Woohyun, your best friend is Haejin and your boyfriend.."

"Why did you stop..be honest..who is he.."

"Your boyfriend is Kim..Myungsoo..which is me..and I swear I'm not lie-ing..."

I was stunned by what he told me..I looked at him and he kept starring at me..

"Is it because my..amnesia..that's why i can't remember..."

"Yes..and I stayed for a whole month just to see your face..I've always loved you and till now I love you..but I'm trying not to be a burden on you..soo I will be a friend for you if you want.."

Then he stared at me then he started tearing up and mopped his tears away quickly..

"I'm sorry that you waited for me..I will be by your side so I can remember everything..."

"I won't be a burden on you ??.."

"No..you are helping me start to remember my journeys with you.."

"So is that a yes.."

"It's a yes but as a friend.."

"I understand..it's for your sake..i will stay strong and last with you until I die..until you remember me..until you remember our love.."

"Thank you.."

I hugged him in order to stay strong..but it felt like I'm surrounded by clouds..it feels nice..

------------------------------
Hey guys
It's been a really long while I think about..3 months since I updated..I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you soon 🤗🤗💖💖