Chapter 3: I don't know

I don't know what will happen next..
------------------------------------------------------
.

.
..
Chanyeol' view :
..
..
I came in the room... I didn't expect what I expected to happen and weird feeling when I saw them hugging together..

"That's weird..they just met from few hours ago and now..they are hugging??..."

Then I entered the room.

"E-Ehem.."

They broke their hug and they felt uncomfortable with each other.

"Hyung what are you doing here..??" I asked.
"What do you want Chanyeolie??" He replied.

"Let's go home..mom is waiting for us.."

"I don't want to go home and face someone I hate. I better stay here and then visit my dad's grave." He replied with a deep anger voice.

"Okay..as you want.." Then I left and closed the door.
----------------------------------------------------
Moojah's view :
..
..
I saw Chanyeol slammed the door hard and left..he looked really pissed off with what Myungsoo said.

"Myungsoo-ssi..isn't your mom waiting..you should go.."

"You just shut up and rest..i will bring you something to eat okay.." and then he left.

While I was waiting I was trying to sleep on my right side..my phone rang..

"Bad bad bad bet a bad girl.."(my phones ring song)

"Yoboseyo..??"

"Oh Annyonghaseyo..sorry for disturbing you but can I meet you outside...btw I am Chanyeol."

"Ok I will come now."

I went outside and I saw Chanyeol near Maria's Cafe.

"You came so fast..hha"

"If you want to say something..say it fast because Myungsoo-ssi will be mad if I didn't came in time."

"I apologize on behalf of what Myungsoo did..because I am his younger step brother.."

"Kwenchana..I am okay,..I am sorry to ask you but..umm..how can both of you are brothers and you have different surnames.."

"Ohh..see our mom married twice, first with Myungsoo's father then my father..our mom cheated Myungsoo's father so he decided to marry someone else then after couple of years he died in a accident..so we are step brothers.."

"Ohh but why don't you make your surnames the same..??"

"We tried to persuade or convince Myungsoo but he didn't liked it and also he doesn't talk with his mom because they fought 2 years ago and until then they didn't forgive each other.."

"Ohh..that's interesting..ok thanks for the talk Chanyeol-ssi..it was so much fun.."

"YAH it was!! Haha .. oh and could I ask you a favor..??"

"Yah sure why not??"

"Please don't tell Myungsoo that I talked to you and don't tell anyone that we talked about our history..please.."

"Don't worry..I will zip it then lock it then I will put it in my secret pocket..hahaha ha!!"

"Hahahaaha!"

I went into the room..and I saw Myungsoo..who was really worried about me..

He came towards me and then he grabbed my shoulders really hard and pushed me to the door.

"YAA..WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN..DO YOU KNOW THAT I WAS SEARCHING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE..WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN???!!!!!"

"I-I-II.."

"I WHAT ??!! SAY IT..DID SOMETHING HAPPEND TO YOU..DID YOU RAN AWAY FROM ME OR WHAT?!!!"

"I am sorry...for making you worry a lot...I won't make you worry about me again..I am so sorry.."

"Why didn't you tell me..that you are going somewhere..DID you know what I thought to what happend to you?? HUH!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDNAPPED!! Next time when you are going somewhere..please tell me or I will put chains for me and you and I won't let you go.." and then Myungsoo hugged me so tightly.

"Myungsoo-ssi.."

"Don't ever call me that..call me..Myungsoo..Oppa"

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story or as you call fanfiction and please support my dream and please give a lot of recommendation and comment down below ok..??
Thank you for your time'~♡♡