Chapter 36 : Together..

Moojah's view :
...
..
.

Woohyun oppa told me a plan..

He told me that we should do a party ..as he said that this party will be based on me and Myungsoo oppa, that we are going to get married and the marriage itself will be only having friends and family. So he said that why not invite all the companies that are corporated and soon to be corporated with our company and just catch up on Seungho's plans.

Well to be honest, I liked the idea, in this way.. we could get Seungho and get Haejin back into reailty..

But the trick is that we put masks..so that way..Seungho can't see me and can't steel me..

I wore a pearl coloured dress and a a choker that has white flowers details on it and matching mask..

And so I can look little different and Seungho wouldn't notice me..I cutted my hair short..

Myungsoo oppa wore a beautiful navy blue coloured suit and matching mask..

Woohyun oppa wore a very hot looking suit that it's brown coloured..and he cutted his hair short..

Sibling goals..

------------------------
At the party :

Myungsoo and Woohyun's view :
...
..
.

Myungsoo : Me and Moojah were greeting the guests and Woohyun hyung was guiding them to their seats..

Everything so far was great...

Woohyun : Until we heard someone screaming..

Definitely was a women's scream..

Me and Myungsoo ran to the women..

Myungsoo : Don't worry about Moojah because I left her with the other hyungs, Sunggyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung..

I don't know where are the rest of the boys but we were in a hurry so we left really fast..

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!  AHHHHHHH!!"

W : "OMG... miss are you ok??.."

"MY HUSBAND..THEY KIDNAPPED HIM..HE WAS RIGHT HERE..I-I-...."

W : "MISS! STAY WITH ME I'LL GET YOUR HUSBAND AND WE'LL ALSO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL..WE CAN'T LET YOU IN THIS STATE.."

Woohyun : She was bleeding at the side of her head..and she was pregnant..we had to do something..

Myungsoo : The situation was really hectic..so me and Woohyun hyung made a plan..he went to Dongwoo hyung, called the ambulance and sent the women..

While I go and check her husband that's been kidnapped right in front of her eyes..which is a horrible scene..

I reached to this dark alley and saw someone there sitting on the chair, wrapped up by the rope..

M : "SIR..SIR IS THAT YOU.."

I tried to call him multiple times and I think he was collapsed..

I slowly tried to reach him..

"Stop..right there.."

M : "WHO'S THAT..SHOW ME YOUR FACE..LET THIS MAN ALONE..HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU.."

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS MYUNGSOO..HYUNG..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA"

M : "WHAT..WHAT..WHAT HYUNG..I BARELY EVEN SEE YOUR FACE.."

"OH REALLY..LOOK AROUND.."

I rotated and when I saw him..I actually sat on my knees..I couldn't believe that it was him..I suspected that it was him though..