love at first sight?

I was siting in a tree right outside of the school grounds when, out of no where I hear this fight get started. Form where I'm sitting I can see the whole thing. I see this skinny dark haired boy being smacked around by these jocks. I stand up from my hide out then head toward this so called "fight".

"Yo, guys knock it off last time I looked there was no fighting in school you jerks!" I yell at the jocks.

        "Well, well isn't it Alex" says the head jock. He just looks at me like I'm some ghost. I walk to him with my hands in the pockets of my faded red skinny jeans. I go right up to him so my face is almost in his. He is a little taller then me but every one knows I can kick his ass if I chose to.

            "Why don't you leave the new guy alone why don't you?" I say with a very hard voice. I keep my eyes on him while I back up to the boy then i hold my hand out to him. When he looks at me I see these amazing blueish gray eyes very like my own but mine are more gray.

        "Come, now let's go we have class together next hour. I'll show you around" I say while my hand is still out to the boy. He just looks up at me with those amazing eyes I try so hard not to blush. Finely he takes my hand and i help him up.

"How did you know that we have class together?" asks the boy with a shy look on his face.

"I saw you in class yesterday" I said with a little blush on my cheeks. We walk to class together talking about how much of a jerk that the jocks were.

        "Well thanks Alex. I'm not really a fan of jocks. They kinda of just ran into me while I was walking to class." says the boy with an angry look on his face when he thinks back to the jocks.

        "Well, they think you are one of my friends now so they should leave you alone if you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask." I say while I look at him.

"Why are they so scared of you?" asks the boy with a nervous laugh.

"I'm the only one that can bet them up" I look away when i say those words.

"Ah ok, I see now your a tough girl." says the boy while he hides his face with his hair.

"I don't know your name by the way" I say trying to change the subject off of me.

        "Oh, yes my name is Ixxy." Ixxy says with a small smile. One of those kind of crooked smiles that make girls go wow. Well for the first time like ever I was one of those girls that went wow in my head.

------------------

oh hey guys i hope you liked it. this is the first time i have had an note at the end before i hope you guys liked it. it has been a long time since i have done first person please let me know how i did thanks :)

Alex>>>>