Sleepover?

~~ Ryder~~

She lays her head on my shoulder like she always does. I move her head so I can look at her. I lean in so I can give her a quick kiss but she surprises me by kissing back right after our lips touch. I keep kissing her then I run my tongue along her lovely lips so I can explore her mouth. She lets me, we battle for a bit with our tongues. I end up winning in the end. I pull away so we can take a breath.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry i didn't mean to, but i'm not saying I didn't like it" I start to mumble on. Out of nowhere Alex kisses me. I end up moaning from her kiss. I pull Alex on top of me so I can deepen the kiss. Alex pulls away from me then I start to kiss her neck trying to find her sweet spot.

"No, Ryder not yet" she moans while I nibble at her collar bone. I found her sweet spot. I know I'm in trouble now.

"Sorry, Alex I didn't mean to I was lost in the moment." I say while my face turns a light red. She looks at me with lust in her eyes.

"I don't want to do anything Ryder" she says while she gets off my lap. I grab her hand, I look into her eyes. She smiles at me.

"I'm sorry that I did that. I know I went to far but if its alright Id love to stay and watch movie and also hang out" I say with a soft smile. She looks at me with those wonderful gray eyes of her I see understand in her eyes. I cant help but thank her with all my heart for understanding me.

"Of course we are still going to hang out and watch movies" she says while she goes and grabs a glass of mtn dew then comes and snuggles close to me. She presses the on button on the remote and saw one starts up on the screen. We end up watching all of the saws. By the end I'm so tired I can't stay awake. Alex's tummy rumbles and there is no more pizza she orders another pizza for herself.

"Ding-Dong"

"Coming" she yells at the door. She gets to the door and opens it she pays the pizza man then he hands her, the pizza she then shuts the door, before she comes back two slices are already gone. Dam I forgot how much she can eat in one sitting. She sits down next to me again and starts to finish off the pizza.

"I'm kinda tired Alex I'm going to head to bed" I say while yawning and stretching out my legs. I end up popping my back, toes, and fingers. Alex just looks at me and starts to do the same she then runs up to her room. I follow her but knock before i enter her room.

"Hang on a second" she yells from the other side of the door. I wait for a little bit then she opens the door. I look inside I see she has cleaned her room and put pj's on.

"Come on lets go to bed" she says smiling at me. She gets into her bed and i got the bed on the floor she has made up from me. I look up at her and smile.

~~~~~~~

Sorry guys that i took so long to update i've been so busy lately. Finals have been coming up and i didn't wanna fail so i hope you all like it. I'm going to try to put up another chapter today.