Him or Him?

Ryder and I walk into the school together before the last bell rings. Since I don't have a first hour I head to the back of the school grounds and climb one of the trees on the grounds. I put my headphones in so no one can bother me while I'm reading.

~Ixxy~

        I wake up for school and get dressed. I took my shower last night so I can get rid of the blood on my arms from cutting that night. I style my hair so it stays up the way I want it. I get on my torn skinny jeans then my t-shirt for disturbed. I put on a bit of eyeliner to help with the darkness around my eyes. I don't have a first hour so I'm going to chill at the school till first hour is over. I start walking to schools listening to my i-pod. My favorite song starts to play on it. Falling in Reverse. I start to sing to the song.

"So why do good girls like bad guys?
I had this question for a real long time
I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see
so why do good girls fall in love with me?

Whoa ooh ohhh whoa oooh ohhh whoa oooh ohhh whoa oooh ohhh

You've got pep in your step
you live your life with no regret
how you look when you are wet
is something I cant forget
I just wanna kiss your lips
the ones between your hips
if I cashed in all my chips on you
then baby I'd be rich"

I stop singing cause something hits me in the head while I walk under a tree in the school grounds. I look up and I see her. I look down to see what dropped on my head and I see its her shoe.

"Hey you lost your shoe" I yell up to her. I take a better look at her and I see that she has her headphones in. I start to climb the tree and end up next to her but on another branch.  I place her shoe back on her foot which was bare. She looks up from her book and smiles sweetly. Taking out her headphones.

"Thank you I wouldn't of been able to get back down without having a shoe on my foot" she ends up giggling softly.

"Your welcome. I'm sorry about the other day. Can we start over?" I say while I smile softly. She looks at me and smiles.

"Ya we can. I'm Alex nice to meet you what's your name?" she asks while a small giggle escapes her lips.

"Hi I'm Ixxy nice to meet you too." we both end up laughing till the bell rings telling us that first hour is over.

-----------

hey guys I hope you all liked it sorry there is some mistakes I had to type on my kindle I'll go back through and look it over on my laptop when I can.