The kiss....

~~~Ixxy~~~

I leaned in so close to her face. I had no idea what brought me to do this. I just wanted to get so close to her no matter what. I want to kiss her but I'm not sure what that Ryder guy will do to me if he finds out.

"Why are you so close to my face?" Alex snaps me out of the rant in my head. I'm not sure what to say to her.

"Well..." I cant tell her what I want to say.

"Come on now just tell me. I told you I thought you were cute" Alex says while blushing a bit at the thought of her saying that. She is so cute when she blushes. Her eyes light up when she blushes.

"I was going to kiss you but I don't know what you'd think. Also I don't want to die cause of Ryder" I say in a rush to get it off my tongue. Alex just looks at me in shock. I start to move my head away from hers. She moves her hand up to my cheek, she starts to rub my cheek with her thumb. It feel so right while she does that. I look into her eyes, I can see that she is thinking over what I just said.

"You want to kiss me huh?" Alex asks just above an whisper.

"Ya I do but I don't want to mess up what we have as friends" I say softly.

Alex just looks at me and thinks over what I said. her eyes start to turn a bright kind of blue. Alex brings her other hand to the back of my head. She starts to bring my head closer to hers. Oh God! Is she going to kiss me! I can't stand how slow she is going, I move my lips to hers. She moans a bit from my lip touching hers, she starts to kiss me back I can't help but whimper from her soft lips touching mine. Alex wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. I move so that we are laying on the couch together. I run my hands down her sides and grab her hips and bring her closer. I get shivers down my spin while our skin touches. Alex pulls away from the kiss out of breath.

"That was amazing" Alex says with a bit of a blush on her cheeks.

"It was? I thought I was going to be the only on thinking that" I chuckle a bit at the end of my statement.

"I really liked that kiss. Your hands are still on my hips" Alex looks at me and giggles while I remove my hands from her hips. She looks at me with a devil smile. She grabs my hands and places them next to her chest. I get a deep blush on my cheeks.

"You sure you want my hands there?" I say nervously.

"Yes" Alex says smiling.

---------

look at that another update two in a row. yay me!! don't know when i'll update again going to be busy.

Comment and vote guys thanks :D