Is it ok to feel this way?

*Ding Dong*

Shoot, I was going to get some. Alex hops off of couch to go answer the door. It ends up being the piazza man with three types of piazza. I can smell cheese and the mushrooms.

"Hey the pizza is here Ixxy" Alex yells from the kitchen. I get up slowly from the couch while I'm fixing my pants while i walk to kitchen to grab a slice of pizza.

"It smells really good. What kind of pizza did you get?" I ask while i walk into kitchen and my stomach growls at me hungrily. Alex starts to get out the plates. I cant help but to stare at her ass.

"I got cheese pizza, I also got an all meat pizza, and the last one has mushrooms on it along with green peppers, you'll have to figure out what else is on there." She says with a big smile "Also if you wouldn't mind stare at me ass please and thank you" she glares at me while she says please.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare at your ass" I say softly while I cover up my face with my hair. Exposing the tattoo on my neck.

"Whats that on your neck?" Alex says while she moves closer to me to look at my neck. My face turns even brighter while she runs her soft fingertips. She runs her fingers along my tattoo and I shiver a bit under her fingers.

"It's the first tattoo I got when I was 16. It's about love is never to strong for the right person" I say smiling softly while she awes at my tattoo.

"It's very true though. I like it, can I see the other tattoos sometime?" she asks me quietly. I want to show her them but I don't want her to see the scars and cuts from the nights before.

"Ya maybe some other time. So what are we  going to watch tonight?" I say while looking  at her with a small smile.

"I was thinking warm body's. Then see where it goes from there." she say's while getting up to go put the movie in. I grab two slices of pizzas one of the cheese and one of the all meat one. I put those two on my plate while i grab a third slice and stick it in my month. After she puts the movie in she grabs her plate that is filled with pizza and sits next to me. She goes and lays her head on my lap. I keep eating the pizza i had in my hand while the movie starts up. She looks up at me I tear off a piece of crust and I feed it to her. She starts to giggle at me.

"Why did you feed me some pizza crust?" she asks me softly. I look at her and think about it for a bit.

"I gave it to you cause I wanted to share. Plus I'm sure your hungry since you havn't ate much since we got here.  I wanted you to eat something." I say with a small smile on my face. She looks at me again and smile again softly. We watch the movie and she moves and we end up cuddling. She is laying in front of me while I lay my head on her shoulder.