Bf or Bff?

~~~Alex~~~

I have been waiting for Ryder for over 30mins already. He most be walking, I guess I'll start the popcorn since I've already ordered the pizza for the night. I got one cheese pizza, two family size all meat pizza also two, two liters of pop, one mtn dew and the Dr. pepper.

Ding-dong

"Coming." I yell at the person on the other side of the door. I look through the peep hole and I see Ryder trying to pay for the pizza. Rushing out the door to pay for the pizza myself I hand the pizza guy the money and tell him to keep the change he then runs off to his car.

"Hey your late you know?" I look at Ryder while he has a sheepish grin. I start laughing at the fact he thinks I'm mad at him. I also notice that he is really quite compared to most times he has came over and stayed the night.

"Oh god what did your mom say this time?" I ask trying to keep a strait face. I end up cranking up after a few minutes trying to hold it in.

"She told me not to have sex with you" he says while his face starts to turn bright red. I burst out laughing even more than i already am. Ryder had to help me get into the house cause of how much I'm laughing.

"Not funny she thinks we are going to "hook up"" he says while he does the quotes around the word hook up. I look up at him after I set the pizza down on the table. I look up at his eyes and realize that I may like him more than a friend but if we did date it might end our friendship. I suck at dating, always have and more likely always will. Now if we were friends that kiss and tired it out before we date that would nice.

"Well maybe I want to try" I say with a soft shy voice. Ryder looks right at me like I just made is whole world ten times better.

"Really you want to try?" he screams all excitedly.

"Ya but we aren't dating we are just friends still. I just always wonder what it would feel like to kiss you." I start to blush bright red while I say all that in one breath. Ryder just looks at me with that crooked smile of his.

"OK, we'll go slow" he smiles that crooked smile again. I just melt from it. Something feels weird about letting my feelings out. I look at him then go sit on the couch. I motion for him to come sit next to me. He comes and sits on the couch with me. I move closer so I can lay my head on his shoulder like I always do when he comes over for movies. This time he moves my head up toward his and he kisses me. His lips are so soft and gentle. I kiss him back right away. He runs his tongue along my lower lip asking to enter, I let him. Our tongues battle to be the winner he ends up winning. We pull apart to breath.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, but I don't mean that I didn't like it" Ryder starts to babble on about how he didn't mean to kiss me. I go and kiss him to shut him up. I hear him moan in surprise. He pulls me onto his lap so we can kiss deeper. I moan into his mouth, he sighs from my moan. I pull away from him and he starts to kiss my neck looking for my sweet spot.

"No, Ryder not yet" I moan while I say that. He starts to suck on my collar bone, he found my sweet spot. How dear he.

---------------------------------

Hey sorry it took so long to update been very busy with school and trying to find a job. Hope you all liked it sorry for the miss spells. I'm going to try to look over it again to make sure everything is right.

Vote & comments would be awesome :D thanks for reading