Home alone

~~~Alex~~~

After i was done crying. Ryder helped me out of the tree so he can take me home. Once i got home I saw a note on the table.

"Dear Alex,

We are going on a trip for work see you in a week we left you money for pizza and what else you need. Also no one else at the house unless it's Ryder he is alowed to stay the night.

Love,

Mom and Dad."

"Well I should of seen this coming" I whisper into the empty house of mine once again. I call up Ryder so we can pig out on pizza.

"Hey you busy tonight? My parents are out of town again for "work" " I say over the phone once Ryder answers the phone. I'm siting on my bed while i wait from him to answer my question.

"I'll go see what my parents are doing tonight really quick" he says softly then he throws his phone on his bed and runs off yelling at his mom. After a min he comes back.

"Ya, I can go over. You want me to stay the night since it's Friday?" he asks while I hear him start to pack without my answers.

"Ya, just no sleeping in my room. You get the couch no if and or buts." I start laughing after i finish talking. He starts to complain about how cold it is on the couch.

"But, alright I'll see you in a bit." he laughs then the line goes dead.

~~~Ryder~~~

So Alex calls me and asks if I can come over. So she wont be alone tonight cause her parents are out of town yet again on a Friday night. I pack my cloths for the weekend.

I'm going to explain why Alexs parents don't care if I come over. Alex and I have been friend since we were little. I have always looked out for her, I have liked her since we entered high school but I'm to afraid to say anything to her. Well thats all I have to say on that matter time to move on.

I finish packing my bag for Alex's place, my mom yells at me to come back into the kitchen.

"Alright, I know you like Alex but don't have sex alright? None of it." she says with a stern voice then starts to laugh.

"Mom, I wont and never will mess up mine had hers friendship. I'd rather be friend's then end it cause we dated, now end of story." I say while rolling my eyes at my mom. She starts to laugh all over again.

"Bye mom, love you see you when I get home." I walk out of the house while I say this and start to head to Alex's house.

----------

Sorry for the late update guys my computer fliped crap while I was trying to save all this I hope you guys like it.

Leave a comment and vote please :)