02 [full]

9:58, 9:59...

nayeon waited outside the shop where she should meet yoongi. the opening time would be at exactly ten.

she saw a man approaching the glass door. he held in to a wood thing and flipped it over.

10:00

OPEN

the unpleasant smell met nayeon's nose as she opened the store's door. but instead of getting grossed out, she squealed in excitement and went to the counter.

nayeon happily approached the counter and smiled to the woman sitting before it.

"im here to see yoongi." the girl said with a smile plastered in her face. excitement is eating her up. just like every person feel.

the woman in the counter glanced into the checklist below her and looked up to nayeon, smiling at the girl.

"youre early," the woman said while laughing. "but you came right on time. you can see him now."

nayeon squealed again and jumped into the air. she immediately went inside the shop and as she entered the passage, she heard a familiar bark behind her.

she smiled as she heard it. she turned around and went near it, she crouched and hugged the dog.

"yoongi! how have you been? oh, i missed you sooo much." nayeon said and got yoongi, a puppy . she bought him just a few weeks ago and named him yoongi; he came into her thoughts that time and she got no other names to name him that day, so she choose yoongi instead.

she carried yoongi in her arms and cuddled with it and said, "lets go home."

"i bought so many things for you at home." nayeon said as she bid goodbyes to the woman in the counter and left the shop

Π;

"were here, post office."

nayeon opened the car door and payed the taxi driver.

"thank you." she said as she went out on the taxi. she dropped by the post office where her mother used to work since she dont have the keys for their house.

she went inside the post office and asked a person where her mom was.

"excuse me," nayeon started and asked to a random person on sight.

nayeon did ask where her mom was but the person said that her mom wasn't there; she was delivering mails.

nayeon went out of the office and let yoongi run off the place, thinking he might be tired from the girl's hold.

the girl almost jumped from her place when she felt her phone vibrated in her jean's pockets. she fished in in her pockets and got her phone. it was her mom, she sent her a message.

the keys was in the flower pot near the door.

"geez. she's placing the keys everywhere again." nayeon rolled her eyes heavenwards as she thought of her mom.

she sent an 'ok' to her mom as a response and pushed her phone down back to her pockets.

nayeon looked down her where she last saw yoongi, but he wasnt there.

"yoongi? yoongi!!!"

nayeon started to get nervous. she looked everywhere that yoongi might go. but still she havent found her.

nayeon was already in a village few blocks from the post office where she lost yoongi. and now, she started crying.

"yoongi! yoongi! yoongi!" nayeon called out.

she walked anywhere where her feet leads her to. tears blurr her sight as she walked. far from where she was she saw a man and a dog, sitting in a curb.

yoongi? nayeon's eyebrows furrowed.

she rubbed her eyes using her hands and looked again. it was yoongi.

"yoongi-yah!" nayeon nonchantly called for the dog, not looking at the man. both of them looked at her direction.

nayeon laughed and wiped her tears and crouched down reaching yoongi. the dog barked at her, wagging his tail.

"oh god, where have you been? how long did you walk and found this village?" nayeon said. she hugged the dog tightly.

yoongi yelps and shook his body, wanting to let go to the girl's tight hug. nayeon chuckled and let go of him. she looked at yoongi, happily running off the street.

nayeon was about to leave until she remembered the man who found yoongi.

thank him, you idiot. if it wasnt for him you might be crying your eyes out.

she faced him and started to walk near him but she stopped as she realized who the man was.

"yoongi.." nayeon's eye grew big as she saw him.

"hi, nayeon." yoongi said and gave her a smile.

[×]

im just so happy that ppl started to notice his crap. but this crap is nearly 2k reads! im so happy, yall made my day.

tell me what you think. :---)