14 [full]

it was already 7 in the evening when yoongi finally walked nayeon home, with her arms in his neck to support, minding her ankle.

mrs. hwang waited outside the girl's house, fanning herself in worry and heat with yoongi the puppy beside her. when she finally had the sight of them, walking towards her, she stood and smiled with her hands in her waist. yoongi the puppy approached the both of them, jumping and wagging his tail in excitement.

"they're so cute together." the woman mumbled, smiling.

nayeon and yoongi arrived in the house's frontier, bowing at the woman in front, showing his respect.

"what happened to you? did you run into something? your ankle, is it okay?" mrs. hwang said worriedly, wiping her daughter's sweat forming in her forehead.

"yeah, i'm okay." she answered.

the woman smiled and shifted her sight to yoongi, with his hands in his pockets.

"yoongi, thank you so much for walking my daughter home, safe. why don't you go inside and eat dinner together?" mrs. hwang suggested, opening the door. yoongi shook his head.

"no, its okay. i'll be get going, i just sent nayeon home. jimin might be waiting." yoongi said, making nayeon unseasy. she looked down and scratched her head.

"your bestfriend?" the older asked. yoongi smiled, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"he's my boyfriend." he answered.

ofcourse, jimin is his boyfriend. the kiss didnt mean to him. right?

"so, i'll be get going. nayeon, go inside its getting late." her mother said, getting inside. she nodded and waited for her mom to close the gates.

"so yoongi," nayeon inhaled and smiled, "it was a nice day with you. you better be going, jimin might be waiting for you. goodnig-"

"wait! uhm.." yoongi interruped.

"hmmm?" the girl hummed.

"i, uh, you free tomorrow? like, 12 in the afternoon?" yoongi asked. a light sparked in the girl's heart, she blushed as she knew what yoongi is asking.

now what are you trying to do you crafty son of a bitch

"no, yes, maybe, kinda? i don't know." nayeon shrugged.

"i want to eat lunch with you tomorrow and dinner. well, only if you're free and stuff. just tell me if your not then-"

nayeon giggled that made yoongi stop from talking. he smiled at how cute she sounds when she laughs.

"yeah, sure. tomorrow, 12 in the afternoon." she grinned.

why don't i give it a try?

"infires," he laughed, "tomorrow, 12." he said, walking backwards. nayeon nodded and he ran off.

"i'll meet you at the park!" he said again, and once again, she nodded.

the girl got in her house with the smile in her face, bit her lip and blushed.

"infires." she recalled.

Π;

"oh my god, i'm late!" nayeon rolled and jumped off her bed as she realized the time that it was already 2 in the afternoon. she was a heavy sleeper (she thought of yoongi all night).

she immediately dressed herself and didn't mind to brush her teeth or take a bath. she ran off downstairs and ran outside without tieying her shoes.

she was almost on the way when she saw yoongi quietly waiting in a bench, tapping his shoes on the ground. nayeon immediately approached him, nearly tripped on the log lying beside the bench he was sitting.

"yoongi!" she screamed, catching his attention. the boy's head turned with his emotionless expression. she sat beside him.

oh no

"yoongi, i'm sorry i'm late." she said, out of breath. yoongi rolled his eyes and stood, leaving nayeon alone in the bench.

"wait, where are you going?" she asked.

"i'm going home." he answered.

"wait, what? i thought were eating lunch today?" nayeon asked, following him wherever he goes. he didn't answer, instead he clicked his tongue and scratched his head hastily.

"what's wrong with you? i didn't do something wrong." nayeon exclaimed.

"what happened?" the girl asked, blocking him im his way with her arms open beside her.

"your face happened." he rolled his eyes and walked away from her. nayeon gritted her teeth and screamed in anger. she looked down and grabbed a pebble. she threw it in yoongi's direction, hitting his head.

"oh my god, dashi run run run~" she exclaimed as she saw yoongi looking back with that expression like satan just possessed him.

"come here, you naughty little shit." yoongi mumbled, with a smile flashing in his face. he laughed loudly as the both of them happily ran into the park grounds.

little they didn't know that someone was looking after them, silently cursing, seeing how happy they were together. the person left the place as he wore his hoodie, concealing his identity.

Π;

both of them went to mcdonald's and ate fries and mcflurries together, kicking and stepping on each other's feet as they give puns on each other.

"i don't have fries anymore." nayeon grimaced, "give me some." she said, pointing at yoongi's fries, still untouched.

"sure princess." he said, winking at her as he slurped the last of his cola.

"princess? bitch i'm a queen, the fuck." she rolled her eyes and grabbed the fries.

"stop being so naughty, your making me tie you up in my be- ouch!" he groaned as he felt a kick on his foot. he sucked his lips, making it into a thin line.

silence enveloped between the both of them as nayeon, the noisy one, was busy eating her fries.

while yoongi, stared at nayeon, watching her eat the fries happily while giving her his ketchup since she already ran out of it. nayeon noticed what he did, she looked up to him and smiled.

both of them looked at the window beside them, looking at the sky. the weather was fine, that made the stars clearer than the past nights. nayeon sighed at its beauty.

"the stars are beautiful." yoongi said, also looking at the sky. nayeon hummed in response.

"but you know what else is beautiful?" his eyes shifted to nayeon, and she looked at him.

"what?"

"my legs." he said and laughed, his gums showing up. he, holding his tummy because of laughter. the girl scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"yoongi!" nayeon exclaimed, hitting him in his arm.

"yes babe, scream my name." yoongi smirked.

[×]

guys i just want to tell you that im asian incase you wanna know lmao who cares.

is the story getting boring or something? and btw its about to end like 6 or 4 chapters left.