11 [full]

"and he said that he wanted me. ugh such bullshit," nayeon said, massaging her temples. the field's cool breeze made her calm a bit, relieved despite of the hot weather.

"and then he waited at my house, looking all angry and gloomy. he said he wanted his scrapbook back. the one i've been telling you before?" she continued. namjoon looked at the black scrapbook sitting between them.

nayeon felt her heart slowed. the girl breathed heavily and held her chest.

"i know. he's really bipolar, according to me and our other friends. like he's happy and suddenly he will punch us in the face." namjoon laughed, remembering the time yoongi punched him in the nose back then.

nayeon smiled weakly while looking down, glancing on the scrapbook she's been bringing along with thinking of what will happen after this day ends.

will he still talk to me? will he never smile? will i see him again soon? is it over after i'll give him this scrapbook?

questions flooded nayeon's head. the deafening ringing of the school bell waked her senses, namjoon offered his hand and nayeon gladly took it and gently pulled it for her to stand from the dirty ground.

"i'll be heading first, to my next class." namjoon ran ahead of nayeon. the girl smiled and flapped her hand to namjoon, signing that he can leave.

"yeah, whatever." she said and rolled her eyes. namjoon shook his head and chuckled and ran away.

nayeon's smile faded and stopped her tracks.

"he's about to get what he want. maybe he will stop bothering me." nayeon mumbled.

she felt her breathing slowed down. she shook her head and walked to her next class.

Π;

"oh my, why does time pass this fast?" nayeon whispered as she clutched into her chest, feeling nervous. she held her breath and felt her heartbeat.

the old man, who supposed to be their math teacher slapped the table below him, making a loud thud. all the students, including nayeon shifted all their eyes in the board, where the teacher was.

"hwang nayeon." the old man said, glaring at nayeon.

nayeon's eyes widened and pointed her self, "m-me?" she stuttered, and looked at the teacher, confused.

"well, are there other student named 'hwang nayeon' here? ofcourse its you." and he placed his hands in his waist.

"she's nayeon too!" nayeon pointed to a girl next to her, who's name was also nayeon.

the teacher glared at the girl and scooted away from the board, and pointed at it.

"why don't you answer this question, miss hwang. i bet you know the answer, since youre not listening at my lessons the whole time." the old man said, sarcastically.

nayeon gritted her teeth as she looked at the math teacher and walked towards the board.

i already knew this lesson, nayeon thought.

she bravely answered the question and flipped her hair as she went back to her seat. she sat and glanced at her wristwatch, checking the time.

4:57

"four minutes before dismissal time." nayeon whispered and leaned against her armchair. she napped in her right arm, waiting for the bell to ring.

the girl turned her head to the right, where the window was, showing the wide grass fields of the university. she looked at the benches beside the tall tree standing om the fields, where a man was sitting, waving its hands in nayeon's direction.