06 [full]

weeks have passed, almost a month, nayeon got lonlier than ever. she missed the times she gets nervous everytime she think about yoongi, and thinking of plans she should get the letters. but what yoongi said was enough.

she wrote a letter to yoongi after he left three dollar chainz village. she did send it to the address yoongi used to live. he probably wont read it since he moved away, but she felt happy.

every after school she walk and visit the swaeg street, where yoongi used to live. but then, a different person already lived in the house. she felt better, but she was sad.

it was saturday in the afternoon and nayeon has nothing to do. she was already done in doing house chores or doing her assignments. so she decided to hang out with namjoon, her neighbor and a friend she just met in their school yesterday.

namjoon was fun and witty and can be easily fooled. but he was a great friend to nayeon.

"hey, where d'you get that body from?" nayeon asked as she looked at namjoon.

"i got it from my daddy." namjoon started dancing as he said those words. he is a great dancer.

nayeon just laughed at what namjoon was doing. she was happy hanging out with namjoon, but nayeon seems like she dont want yoongi out of her head.

"hey joonie, want to walk? we're going somewhere."

"where to? an arcade?" namjoon smiled, waiting an answer.

"hahahahahaha no. we're going on a vilage. i'm.. i'm seeing someone. i guess?" nayeon said, unsure.

she would always see a peculiar person passing by her house everyday that she thought was yoongi. she think that yoongi has returned from his address. but she wasn't sure.

"let's go to three dollar chainz village." nayeon said as she stood up in the chair she was sitting. namjoon followed her to the door and they both went out.

"three dollar chainz village? i visit that place sometimes. i have a friend there who was also a underground rapper." namjoon chattered as he locked the door. nayeon just nodded.

they walked together to the village until they both arrived to the village's gates. the security guard didn't let them in and invited them in the small guard house in the gates.

"so we're gonna write our names here?" nayeon asked as she pointed into the small notebook.

"there wasnt such stuff like this when the old security guard was incharge." namjoon sighed as he looked at the notebook.

"just write your names in, here." the security guard pointed the exact location and nayeon nodded. she wrote her name and called namjoon.

"come on! just write your name. we wont stay long in the village either."

"do i really have to do this? im lazy."

"oh just write your fucking name." she said in fustration. namjoon lis-lessly wrote his name 'rapmonster' into the notebook that made nayeon laugh.

"its your screen name you fool. i said your real name." nayeon said between her laugh.

"nah, its still a name though." namjoon smiled, showing his dimples.

they went out of the guard house and the security guard was talking to a man in acar.

"hahahaha! you're funny yoongi. good day!"

nayeon's reflexes made her head turn to the car as she heard his name.

yoongi still lives here? nayeon thought.

the car was already out of sight as she want to reach it. it was fast.

"hey what's wrong?" namjoon asked. nayeon shook her head and smiled.

"its nothing. let's go." she said and walked further to the village.

nayeon stayed silent the whole time while namjoon was talking nonesense things and was singing to taeyang that she found irritating. they stopped walking as the street sign was infront of them.

swaeg street

"were here." she whispered.

"hey, my friend lives in the same street too." namjoon said. nayeon looked at him and started to walk again.

"hey, do you know any yoongi living around here? since you visit here sometimes. you might know him. he was also a rapper though, a great one."

"no i haven't i only have one friend here. his name was suga. i met him in daegu last month. he said it was his hometown. but i would like to meet that yoongi you said."

"oh, sure." nayeon's eyes grew sad as she looked down. they finally arrived at the old house. nayeon just looked at it, without saying a word. they sat in the curb of a house infront of yoongi's house.

"you're friend lives in that house? my friend suga lived next to that house." namjoon said as he pointed into a house, next to yoongi's house.

"come on! lets visit suga, i know you'll like him. he's awesome." namjoon insisted. nayeon gave him a small smile and shook her head.

"maybe next time, joonie. its already dim. i'm going home." she stood up and dusted her clothes, waiting for namjoon to stand.

namjoon heaved a sigh and stood. "okay, i'll take you home."

[×]

this is what will happen when namjoon loses his iq