13 [full]

the days have past, nayeon and the boys have been got on so well together. but it seems like yoongi is always not in the mood in getting in touch with nayeon. this time, namjoon and nayeon decided to take a walk on the village, and ofcourse, yoongi's not in the mood to take a walk again.

"yoongi, why wont you get your butt off that couch and try to walk rather than rot in the corner of this house. like you've been in that couch since yesterday." namjoon spat and crossed his arms. yoongi rolled his eyes, groaned and covered his face with a throw pillow nearby.

nayeon, who's behind namjoon, sighed in frustration and scratched her head roughly. she walked closer to yoongi and pushed namjoon gently out of the way.

she held the throw pillow off yoongi's grip and hit him with the face with it. nayeon hit his head with the pillow continuously, not minding yoongi, who was groaning in annoyance.

"ouch! what the fuck is your problem?" the boy cried, protecting his head with his arms. the boy got the chance in stopping her from hitting his head by holding her arm. he stared at the girl's eyes, and told her to stop, in his voice with authority.

nayeon looked at her hand, and looked up to yoongi who was still staring at her. the place stayed silent. namjoon who was behind them cleared his throat, disrupting the tranquil.

"whether you like it or you like it, we will go out for a walk." nayeon said, making her voice as strong as possible, removing her hand hastily from yoongi.

"what if i don't want to? what will you do to make me stand in this couch?" the boy said mockingly, smirking at nayeon.

"we are going the fuck out of this fucking house and we will be walking the fuck out of this fucking village. you fucking get me? now stand the fuck off that dusty old couch or i'll destroy it infront of you."

"how many 'fuck's was that?" namjoon whispered, and started to count using his fingers.

the boy slouching in the couch let out a sigh and acted that he was about to stand, but eventually slumped back down.

"i can't stand up." the silver haired boy said lislessly. namjoon on the other side opened the door and walked outside, waiting for the two to join him outside.

nayeon switched his gaze to namjoon and again to yoongi. "stand up." nayeon gritted her teeth, pulling yoongi out of his seat. the boy clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes, following nayeon. both of them went out of the house, started to walk around.

yoongi looked at nayeon's hand which was wrapped around his. he felt his stomach twist, feeling uneasy. the boy silently blushed and bit his lip, stopping himself to smile, managing himself to maintain his blank expression.

Π;

"so why did you chose jimin?"

together, they walked the whole village and decided to stop and relax in the nearby park that they didn't know that actually existed in that place. while sitting down, namjoon asked and laughed at yoongi, upon hearing different curses as he answered the questions the tall boy was asking.

"i don't know. he just got that booty and stuff. he's damn hot." yoongi said, sighing and looking up the sky. nayeon in the other side, rolled her eyes in hearing all the compliments yoongi give to jimin.

im hotter than the sun puta, nayeon thought.

"you, how did you met jin? he's a good cook and he's smokin-"

"bitch he's mine don't you ever tell him he's hot. only me. get it? only me." namjoon grabbed his collar gently. yoongi laughed at namjoon as he saw how the holes of his nose expands.

"whatever." the boy swatted his hands off his collar and folded his sleeves as it was overlapping over his arms.

a deafening sound alarmed their asleep souls that suddenly flowed from namjoon's phone. yoongi and nayeon covered their ears as the sound pierced against their eardrums. namjoon looked at his phone and smiled as he saw the caller id, not minding the deafening ringtone.

"when will you answer that call, will you stop staring at your phone and answer it?" yoongi asked, still his hands in his ears.

namjoon ended the call and the sound finally stopped. he pushed his phone back in his pockets and a wide grin flashed in his face.

"what's up with the smile? are you happy that you almost made my ear bleed?"

namjoon looked at his side and his smile widened as he saw jin and his mother together, waving from a distance in where he was. his dimples deepened, his eyes turned into thin lines. he stood from his seat and looked at yoongi and nayeon.

"my mom and jin is here." namjoon squealed and jumped in excitement.

"go and never comeback!" yoongi said, swatting his hand to namjoon. he winked and namjoon's brows clashed im confusion. his face calmed as he got what yoongi meant, he nodded and winked back. he ran away to his mother and jin.

"oh my god, stop all this gayshit please." she rolled her eyes and folded her arms in her chest.

"wait, are you gonna leave me again?" she whispered and stood, about to run after namjoon.

yoongi who was sitting calmly in the bench, with his hands below his head, his legs completely stretched in the lawn. nayeon started to run, it was a wrong move, as yoongi stretched his legs more that made nayeon trip over his legs so nayeon's foot suddenly dropped to the rocky part, below them. she yelped in pain.

"oh man, holy shit. oh man, i'm so sorry! does it hurt?" yoongi cooed and held nayeon in her arms, making her stand.

"my ankle! dont make me stand you idiot!" nayeon hit yoongi in the head. he scratched his head, not knowing what to do.

he made her sit back down the ground and grabbed her ankle. he held her foot and was about to twist it, the girl screamed, stopping him.

"w-wait! just leave it there! don't you even try twisting that ankle or i'll twist your neck!"

"no its okay, i know what to do." and acted to twist it again. she kicked yoongi in the chest and started to whine, afraid.

the boy ran his fingers in his hair and sighed. he held her foot gently. "okay, i won't. i'm sorry." he said, making his voice calm.

when he saw nayeon was in a calm state, he suddenly twisted her foot in a swift move. she jumped in surprise and screamed upon hearing crackles for five whole minutes.

he rolled his eyes again and leaned closer to her, pressing his lips to hers. eventually, she stopped screaming, her eyes wide open. it lasted for a minute as he twisted her foot again in another direction. she sqealed, her eyes closed in pain.

yoongi pulled away, looking at the foot and placed it in the ground gently. he glanced at nayeon who's eyes wide open. her eyebrows clashed together as the son of a bitch was laughing at her.

"what did you just do?" nayeon asked, holding her pale lips.

"i was shutting you up, in a sexy way." he spat and winked at her, leaning at her again to give her a peck.

[×]

the last line was from captain yoo (descendants of the sun) oh im a hoe for kdramas aye (he's my bae omf)