16 [full]

"who's jungkook, jimin?" yoongi asked, closing the door in a thud, waking nayeon up. she rubbed her eyes as she heared yoongi's voice.

"h-hyung.." the younger stuttered again as he held on his knees, trying to stand from the ground.

"yoongi?" nayeon said as she saw yoongi coming in the house, opening the lights that made her squint.

"you're home already?"

the silver haired boy turned his head to nayeon, frowning, staring at him wordlessly. nayeon turned to his right, jimin standing and letting his tears flow out of his eyes. her eyebrows knitted close together in thought.

what the hell is happening?

suddenly, nayeon felt a hand grasp her arm. so sudden that she didn't respond and protest against yoongi, as he held her tightly and pulling her away from the couch where she was sitting.

"wait, yoongi!" she stuttered as she came back to her senses, realizing he already pulled her out of the house. as the both of them were outside, yoongi faced her and took a grip of her shoulders, their faces inches close. the boy's visible breath fanning nayeon's face.

"y-yoongi." she whispered. her shaking hands moving towards his shoulder. as the elder noticed, he dodged and blocked her hands by holding it, his eyes shutting, feeling the coldness of her hands. nayeon felt a flutter in her heart that makes her want to snile.

"go home." yoongi stated as he let go of her hands. "i have to have a word with jimin." he continued as his eyes keep on glancing the door.

"why, is there anything wrong? why is jimin crying?"

"just go home, nayeon." he whispered, looking into a different direction.

"i'm not going home until you tell me the reason why jimin is crying." nayeon stated stubbornly as she crossed her arms in her chest. the boy clicked his tongue as he rolled his eyes and sighed heavily.

"tomorrow, i'll tell you something." he pulled his hand out of his pocket and patted her head.

"what is it?"
"i said tomorow, don't be so stubborn."
"no, tell me why jimin is crying!"

"nayeon." yoongi gritted his teeth, giving her a glare.

bitch, don't tell me then!

"fine!" she muttered soulessly. yoongi sighed and massaged his temples as he watched nayeon marched her way to the village's exit.

"is she gone?" jimin from behind asked as he ran towards yoongi. the elder turned at jimin's direction and smiled.

"yeah." he breathed and clinged his arm against jimin's shoulders. "and i would say, you were a great actor." yoongi complimented the younger and laughed.

"i know." jimin whispered as he wiped the remaining tears in his eye.

"thanks bro." the elder said, tapping the brown haired boy in the arm. instead of saying a word, he replied a brilliant smile.

Π;

the next day, as promised, nayeon went to yoongi's place. she was already at the entrance, her heart starting to beat crazily. she touched her throat as the beating came up to her throat, making it hard for her to gulp a big lump in her throat down her chest.

the girl heaved a sigh and smiled, preparing herself. she turned the knob and opened the door, slightly and right for her to see what is inside.